OK, so... up for grabs is this really unique 4kqt. It was originally built by 2 Benett and Tim Valencia with help and tuning from 034 Motorsports back in 1996 to race in the NASA Super Unlimited Class. It actually won the championship in that class in 2000, so you know its a very capable platform.
Aside from the obvious wide body mod, here are Some features:
- The motor is a stock MC1 bottom end with a heavily massaged head
- 034 Stage IIc system, with the pulley, coils, the whole shibang. , solid lifters, 280d cam, 41/36mm valves, etc.
- Lehman header with a K27/28 or 29 hybrid turbo
- Tuned by Javad at 034 on a dyno dynamics dyno and made 250 hp at the wheels with 15psi boost with peak power was a 6200rpm and a very usable power curve (Estimated about 325 crank HP, but capable of more)
- roughly 2500lbs
- ATL Fuel cell
- Brakes: 2B 330 mm Stage 2, 4-piston brembos, stainless lines, bias valve, Tilton dual masters
- Suspension: 2B Coil Program & 2B double adjust Koni shocks, 2B Supreme Bushings (I would consider freshening up some of these items before tracking)
- Full fire system, still charged
- Brand new Corbeau seat plus Schroth Belts and a window net
- Quick release steering hub (leather on the wheel is pretty beat)
- I have a lot of spares including several different sets of springs, the original steel hood, a full set of wheels with street tires, and some other misc. things.
Full disclosure... the car is not perfect and needs some love here and there. It looks better in the pictures than it does in person. The paint has some runs and there are some minor flaws in the body work. An additional door bar should be added if you intend on door to door racing with it, but it is fine for track day use. I have a video of it running and driving so you can hear how good it sounds. Let me know what you think of the car and asking price. Being that it is so unique, it was difficult for me to decide where to start on assessing its value.
Asking $8,000 or best offer.
I will ship it anywhere you'd like at your cost of course.
Check out our facebook page for more pics and the video I mentioned: https://www.facebook.com/BigFishMotorsports
Big Fish Motorsports LLC
8545 Arjons Dr., Suite B
San Diego, CA 92126
The Biggest Fish In The River Gets That Way By Never Being Caught"