motorgeek.com :: Socially inappropriate motoring information.
Search this topic:
motorgeek.com :: Board index :: 034 Motorsport :: 034 EFI
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

*** 034 EFI TUNERS ***

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: *** 034 EFI TUNERS ***
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:38 am 
Offline
Stuck in first

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:05 am
Posts: 20
any one near the hudson valley area of NY. What happened to the tuner in NJ


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: *** 034 EFI TUNERS ***
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:22 am 
Offline
I sprinkle rubber on my Cherios

Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:08 pm
Posts: 278
I Tune in Portland Oregon.
Turbo 4cyl
N/A Turbo v6
N/A Turbo v8
1c and 2c systems
Repomanproductions@gmail.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: *** 034 EFI TUNERS ***
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:56 pm 
Offline
Stuck in first

Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 8:54 pm
Posts: 2
Location: coronado CA.
Anyone know of any tuners in socal?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: *** 034 EFI TUNERS ***
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:38 pm 
Offline
mach 2 with my hair on fire

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:33 pm
Posts: 2564
Location: Arvada, CO.
4got10won wrote:
Anyone know of any tuners in socal?


Pantera EFI in Santa Ana.
949-250-1797
Ask for Lance.
Tell him "Jarrid" sent you.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: *** 034 EFI TUNERS ***
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:18 am 
Offline
Stuck in first

Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:18 am
Posts: 3
any one in the hudson valley area new york or in bergen county nj? for tuning


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: *** 034 EFI TUNERS ***
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:14 am 
Offline
Stuck in first

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:35 am
Posts: 1
Location: Houston
Looking for the closest Tuner to Houston Tx. Was originally going to make a road trip to 034 HQ, but new job has made that not even an option anymore. I think colorado would be the closest, all be it way above sea level, but just wanted to check. Thanks.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: *** 034 EFI TUNERS ***
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:42 pm 
Offline
Stuck in first

Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:17 pm
Posts: 32
Looking for someone with a Dyno in Houston, TX.... My setup is a 12v vr6 turbo with IIc box in a Corrado
Thanks
SC


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: *** 034 EFI TUNERS ***
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:56 pm 
Offline
I sprinkle rubber on my Cherios

Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:58 pm
Posts: 242
Location: Austin, TX
Austin TX?

_________________
91 CQ 3B Swap (Daily driver with breathalyzer mod)
95 90 Quattro Sport (murdered by Nigerian on test drive)
86 CGT 10vt swap (sold because CIS caused manic depression)
91 90 Quattro 20v (In the works)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: *** 034 EFI TUNERS ***
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:20 pm 
Offline
Stuck in first

Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:17 pm
Posts: 1
Jason
Mobile One, Inc.
2010 Lehigh Ave
Glenview, IL. 60026
847.724.7097

In house dyno, tuned a big handful of 034 systems as well as most of the other standalone systems out there.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: *** 034 EFI TUNERS ***
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:01 am 
Offline
I post, therefore I am
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 4:00 pm
Posts: 5560
Location: Chicago
vwaudiguy wrote:
Jason
Mobile One, Inc.
2010 Lehigh Ave
Glenview, IL. 60026
847.724.7097

In house dyno, tuned a big handful of 034 systems as well as most of the other standalone systems out there.


Unfortunately their dyno is only 2wd.

_________________
Mark Siggelkow
'90 CQ-R - NASA GTS-4
'16 S3
'12 TT-RS (Wife's DD)
'00 A4 1.8TQ
'62 356B (vintage racer)


Image


Top
 Profile Facebook 
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:12 pm 
Offline
Chirping second

Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:53 pm
Posts: 77
Location: Toronto
sp_tuning wrote:
No one in Toronto?
I tune 034EFI

Sorin Pavica
416.319.4782

Update my info please

SP Solutions
647.779.4101

_________________
1988 Golf 16v Turbo


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: *** 034 EFI TUNERS ***
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:28 pm 
Offline
kickin' tires'n lightin fires
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:29 pm
Posts: 647
Location: NorCal
Anyone know of any Bay Area tuners? Now that 034 is no longer supporting :(

_________________
CJ Leydig
'89 90 20vT Quattro (The Fun)
'91 Jetta GLI (The Daily)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: *** 034 EFI TUNERS ***
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:05 pm 
Offline
I post, therefore I am
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:42 pm
Posts: 3537
Location: Lost Angels, Ca
QuattroPwr wrote:
Anyone know of any Bay Area tuners? Now that 034 is no longer supporting :(

034 doesnt support/tune 034 ecu?

_________________
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: *** 034 EFI TUNERS ***
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:44 am 
Offline
Life under pressure
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:45 pm
Posts: 6306
Location: ManchVegas NH
varia wrote:
QuattroPwr wrote:
Anyone know of any Bay Area tuners? Now that 034 is no longer supporting :(

034 doesnt support/tune 034 ecu?

Yup Yup, they sent out an email letting everyone know when support for the ecu's would end. Two different dates based off purchase dates, pretty shit for a guy like me that still hasn't used his lol. They seem to be trying to phase out the OG Audi guys a lot of the older cars have been being discontinued. The latest slap for me was the steel tilton flywheel, sucks if you bought the tilton clutch and were saving up for the uber pricey steel flywheel that been discontinued :(

_________________
10vt 90 quattro how to page
Oh yeah and home of the fastest CIS cars
Lots of videos and soon there will be pages on are up coming 034 EFI projects.
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: *** 034 EFI TUNERS ***
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:26 am 
Offline
Redline?
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:01 am
Posts: 187
Location: NorCAL
Toxcheap wrote:
varia wrote:
QuattroPwr wrote:
Anyone know of any Bay Area tuners? Now that 034 is no longer supporting :(

034 doesnt support/tune 034 ecu?

Yup Yup, they sent out an email letting everyone know when support for the ecu's would end. Two different dates based off purchase dates, pretty shit for a guy like me that still hasn't used his lol. They seem to be trying to phase out the OG Audi guys a lot of the older cars have been being discontinued. The latest slap for me was the steel tilton flywheel, sucks if you bought the tilton clutch and were saving up for the uber pricey steel flywheel that been discontinued :(


So, moving forward, us OG Audi guys must then look into someone like a VEMS system??

_________________
DFrosty

2003 A4 1.8T...Daily Driver
1991 90q 20VT...'Project Setback'
1983 Urq 20V...'Project In Perpetuity'


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: *** 034 EFI TUNERS ***
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:36 am 
Offline
I post, therefore I am
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:56 pm
Posts: 3849
DFrosty wrote:
Toxcheap wrote:
varia wrote:
QuattroPwr wrote:
Anyone know of any Bay Area tuners? Now that 034 is no longer supporting :(

034 doesnt support/tune 034 ecu?

Yup Yup, they sent out an email letting everyone know when support for the ecu's would end. Two different dates based off purchase dates, pretty shit for a guy like me that still hasn't used his lol. They seem to be trying to phase out the OG Audi guys a lot of the older cars have been being discontinued. The latest slap for me was the steel tilton flywheel, sucks if you bought the tilton clutch and were saving up for the uber pricey steel flywheel that been discontinued :(


So, moving forward, us OG Audi guys must then look into someone like a VEMS system??

There is alway the MegaSquirt option as well :D

_________________
"If you can't find one, make one"

York PA
1991 Audi 80 quattro (10vt project)
2007 Mitsubishi Raider(Dakota in disguise)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: *** 034 EFI TUNERS ***
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:07 pm 
Offline
mach 2 with my hair on fire
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:36 am
Posts: 1645
Location: Devon, England
Emerald in the UK as well. They know the 5-cylinder engines and V8s, as well as plenty else.

_________________
Racecar: noun - a hole in the road in to which money is poured


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Search this topic:
motorgeek.com :: Board index :: 034 Motorsport :: 034 EFI

Jump to:  



Information

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
  |  It is currently Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:18 pm
Share |