Automobiles Forum banner

PARTING : 1996 URS6 & 1997 URS6 + Countless spares

3K views 57 replies 22 participants last post by  Wizard-of-OD 
#1 ·
You can view the rest of the images here:
http://s848.photobucket.com/user/usedvw ... 4S6%20PART" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As many of you in the community know.
I have been hunting for a clean URS4 or URS6 to complete my stable. Unfortunately after owning countless of these cars I have given up on that dream. I will be focusing on my current projects and will cease deviating from the current list. Every single AAN part I have has to go. I will not be taking it with me to the next building so it either goes to a home or goes in the bin.
Below is a spread sheet of what I deem valueable to me. Everything else unless on the list is available (within reason as I am forgetting some stuff) for $0 so long as the buyer covers the shipping.

Items that are not on the list but are available for a reasonable offer
- Rear tail lights
- Cluster
- Steering wheel
- Centre controls

Remember that it takes me time to remove these bits so if you are interested please factor that in. If its too much hassle for me to remove then I will not be doing it i.e. headliner or window regulators etc.

Sold:
(2) ECU's
(1) 1997 S6 Gearbox
(2) Power steering pumps
(2) IAT's
(2) Throttle Bodies

(2) URS6 front bumpers
(1) AAN Complete swap
(1) AAN cylinder head
(1) Oil Pump + intake manifold + fuel rail

1996 S6 is Blue on Ecru
Has all plastic covers under the engine bay and good tail lights
Has an intact front bumper with a small crack

1997 S6 is Green on Ecru.
Has 034 silicone hose kit & complete 3" exhaust.

Everything else is available.

See less See more
#15 ·
I'm looking for a turn signal/headlight switch cluster.
I also might be interested in a complete sunroof assembly (glass).
Shipping would be to Bellevue, wa. 98005

Thanks.

#19 ·
Wizard-of-OD said:
That would mean i will have to take out the headliner. Do you know approx how long that will take?
About 1.5 hours...if you care about the parts you're removing to get it down. Probably less in your situation. If you don't want to do it that is perfectly fine.

What about the switch cluster?

#26 ·
Afterthought said:
Issam you getting out of the URS cars completely? How long before you move shops?
Completely out. No more.
the4ork said:
im looking for a sunroof motor cover in grey that actually stays up.
Don't have anymore. Gave them all away broski.

Fair warning to all.
If you send me paypal don't expect the parts to ship the same day or next day ....
If I am GIVING YOU (i.e. not accepting money from you for the part) and all you are doing is covering the shipping and you file a paypal claim regardless of when you paid i will be publically shaming you. I am trying my best to help the community out so when I see a paypal claim , not only is it rude but quite frankly makes you look like an unappreciated douchebag.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.