Automobiles Forum banner

Project 'Judas': 383 Stroker, muwahhaha

273K views 1K replies 153 participants last post by  Apriliapilot 
#1 ·
Coming later this year once I finish some other projects. This will be my new DD

+

=

(I'll be happy as a pig in shit :) )

See less See more
#3 ·
Whats that motor from?

#6 ·
:stupid: Looks like its out of Vette or SS camaro. But i would much rather have the twin turbo'd v8 they came with stock...

#7 ·
jcarrick said:
But i would much rather have the twin turbo'd v8 they came with stock...
not if you have to work on it hahah, cramped certainly doesnt describe the bay

#9 ·
Real car with blowed up motor? VERAH nice!

Eric

#10 ·
Which motor did you pick? The LS4 seems like it might be the best option for length reasons, but complicates the adapter just a bit. I still want to see it done, as it would be fantastic to know where to get an off the shelf setup for the swap (minus engine mounts) to put an LS into a quattro -- preferably B4q.

Eric

#13 ·
It appears to be on his trailer and I see a white 4k (non-q?) reflection on the door so I feel it's very local to him :D This makes me excited. :D
And cool name for it. Doesn't seem like such a bad betrayal to me though!

#14 ·
Hey all,

This is the traitor / blasphemy project and I cant wait to offend all the higher ups at Audi NA track days :)

The car is a 2003 legit RS6, 1 owner, mileage is approx 100K. Car is in pretty damned good shape, the body is super clean, the interior shows a little wear and tear typical of a car that got driven. Motor is gone, I have everything else and got a damned good bargain on it.

I will be posting a bunch of parts for sale soon, specifically the transmission, turbo setup including headers, intercoolers plumbing etc Inlet manifold and a few other RS6 specific goodies. If you are interested in anything make me an offer via PM.

First time I have gotten to mess with one of these and I have to say I am flabergasted at the effort Audi put into this vehicle for the 3000 they made, some SERIOUS design investment! Packaging nightmare to cram 10lbs of shit in a 5lb box!!!!

My plans are simple, store it for however long it takes to clear my plate, settle my new business down and see if I sink or swim, finish the S4K which starts in the next week or so, dependent on when a project car I just got done doing some major mods to leaves here, hopefully sometime this week.

Engine will be an LS motor of some derivative, Either an LS1 or an LS3, I would prefer the newer LS3 design but they are more $$. This will be mated to a built 01E 6 speed. Motor and trans will get pushed back and down as far as possible, probably about 4", which happens to be how much longer an LS motor is than the Audi lump. Motor will be a freshened and mildly tuned thing, hot cam roller valve train, heads, intake and headers. Target is $5K into the motor making about 550HP & 500 torques in NA trim so more than the factory lump and the torque is way more and is there from tick over pretty much and no lag. The goal here is to have an RS6 that kicks RS6's asses for minimal $$ using the KISS principle, then when if / when I get bored Ill boost it and see an easy 1000hp.

There ya go, thats the info and later this week it gets mothballed.

H

p.s it was not a local car

pps. Good eye on the non Q 4K!!!! this car is extremely local to me right now :)

#17 ·
He's English, so that automatically makes him one...Judas is the perfect name!

Eric

#19 ·
nismo said:
He's English, so that automatically makes him one...Judas is the perfect name!

Eric
hahahah exactly thank you :)

Yes it will be AWD still,

And the snooty types will be saying "YOU BASTARD" as I pass them so its all good :)

#22 ·
timmmy said:
finish the S4K which starts in the next week or so, dependent on when a project car I just got done doing some major mods to leaves here, hopefully sometime this week.
Woot!!!

#25 ·
Frank the quattro tank said:
Looking forward to seeing this! Does this mean the S4k is getting an RS6 motor (other than the block, naturally)? I thought I remembered you posting somewhere that it was going to be boosted in the future.
Na S4K is keeping its motor, and staying NA for this year. Motor is toast so needs a rebuild, will get rods,pistons and some love in general.

#26 ·
Nice!

LOL @ this thread coming up after Natrix's "hate for SBC" thread. But I do not think your work will be the hack type he speaks of, lol.

Just be careful when challenging other RS6's... they're approaching 550 hp+ft/lbs with a good tune, but I suppose having a manual might be to your advantage too though...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.