#1 ·

See less See more
#202 ·
New Shoot:

#204 ·
FAP

#205 ·
#206 ·
you just get those? reason i ask is because those look like they are the pressed style, which i wanted, and when i ordered my plates last year i just just a flat printed plate.

#207 ·
Nope. I got them when I put the 200 on the road, then called the DMV and asked them to search google for "FAP", then asked why they would let that word go out on thousands of plates, but not let people have less perverted words on a personal plate, lol.

They asked me to destroy them, and they apologized and asked what they could do for me. I said "send me white plates". They did:)

#212 ·
Yep.

#214 ·
What door?

#216 ·
cuatrokoop said:
I'm guessing I'm the only one who was ALSO checking out the glass in the door....

anyway, back to the blonde.
Nope. I checked out the glass, the woodwork, and the hinges. All tarnished by the crappy exposed conduit wiring job on the right, and the broken glass plane with plywood and duct tape in its place.
I kinda have a thing for woodwork and old doors though.

The chick is nice too. But ohh boy, some the earlier ones are just amazing.
Nice thread.

#217 ·
Nothing says you can't check out the door AND the blonde . . .

:D

cuatrokoop said:
I'm guessing I'm the only one who was ALSO checking out the glass in the door....

anyway, back to the blonde.

#219 ·
zarati said:
... crappy exposed conduit wiring job on the right, and the broken glass plane with plywood and duct tape in its place.
Draky said:
I had to go back and look again, I had no idea that there was any of this in that picture.
Congratulations!!! You are not gay!!! :woowoo:

#220 ·
That girl looks like a glutten for punishment lol me like

...And for gods sake Dan make her tie her boots, last thing you need is her tripping and getting hurt then you have to pay out workers comp. haha

#221 ·
#225 ·
#226 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.