Automobiles Forum banner

*** 034 EFI TUNERS ***

36K views 67 replies 51 participants last post by  Inline560 
#1 ·
Hey guys,
I am trying to compile a list where users can go (locally speaking here) to have there car tuned.

UNITED STATES:
CALIFORNIA:
034 Motorsport - 510.657.6707

NEW JERSEY:
SS Tuning - 973.954.2793

MICHIGAN:
Preston Schipper - 734.837.7344

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
EFI Express (a4kquattro on here) - 603.413.6713

RHODE ISLAND:
Axis Motorsport - 802.264.9727

FLORIDA:
USP Motorsport : 954.772.7555
Tom Sewell - 772.940.3455

COLORADO:
Jarrid Gross (Denver Area) - 303.215.0029
Apikol - 303.731.3571
Autobahn Premier Service - 303.935.9065

ARIZONA:
Xact Dyno - 480.829.1919

CANADA:
ONTARIO:
Sorin Pavica - 416.319.4782
INA Engineering - 613.867.8667

QUEBEC:
Rombotis Tuning/Dyno Doc - 514.270.4023

GLOBAL:

But is there anyone in the Virginia state area?

See less See more
#64 ·
varia said:
QuattroPwr said:
Anyone know of any Bay Area tuners? Now that 034 is no longer supporting :(
034 doesnt support/tune 034 ecu?
Yup Yup, they sent out an email letting everyone know when support for the ecu's would end. Two different dates based off purchase dates, pretty shit for a guy like me that still hasn't used his lol. They seem to be trying to phase out the OG Audi guys a lot of the older cars have been being discontinued. The latest slap for me was the steel tilton flywheel, sucks if you bought the tilton clutch and were saving up for the uber pricey steel flywheel that been discontinued :(

#65 ·
Toxcheap said:
varia said:
QuattroPwr said:
Yup Yup, they sent out an email letting everyone know when support for the ecu's would end. Two different dates based off purchase dates, pretty shit for a guy like me that still hasn't used his lol. They seem to be trying to phase out the OG Audi guys a lot of the older cars have been being discontinued. The latest slap for me was the steel tilton flywheel, sucks if you bought the tilton clutch and were saving up for the uber pricey steel flywheel that been discontinued :(
So, moving forward, us OG Audi guys must then look into someone like a VEMS system??

#66 ·
DFrosty said:
Toxcheap said:
varia said:
QuattroPwr said:
So, moving forward, us OG Audi guys must then look into someone like a VEMS system??
There is alway the MegaSquirt option as well :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.