Automobiles Forum banner

Vesko's Audi 4kq20vt 353whp 315 ft lbs torque

35K views 335 replies 32 participants last post by  gsi16v150hp 
#1 ·
Hi guys Im new to this forum . I purchased a 4000cs about a year ago and finally got around to find a AAN swap for it so there it goes ..... Its going to start as a AAN swap . Any tips and advice will be greatly apreciated .

Thanks

#278 ·
#282 ·
Its been a while, but last time I needed one, I picked it up at the local parts store. You should be able to order one online too.

#290 ·
matsabusen said:
gsi16v150hp said:

Soooooo this happened today .... [emoji24][emoji12][emoji12]
I've hade my eye on the gt30 for a while but a bit expensive for me at the moment.
Think it's a very good choise! :)
By now it's already mounted right? ;)
Yup just installed it last night :)

#292 ·

Aaaaalright me and Janis hooked up the intercooler last night since turbo is in a slightly different location , just so I can bring that thing back to my shop .
Downpipe and wastegate pipes are coming from summit today and that will be finished in the next few weeks then dynotime . Meanwhile I will throw the injectors in and I gotta man up and buy the coilovers from ground controls website .

#294 ·

Custom downpipe done by Janis !!!! Big thanks Jani Doooog !!!!
Tomorrow wastegate dump will be made and then all I gotta do is find time for dyno and also throw those injectors in from EFI that i got.

#301 ·
Namreg Rac said:
Ok gotchya, so you are getting it tuned. Sweet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah somehow he does it but Im not really familiar with that department . I know he is going to do a MAF delete and a launch control too . I cant wait to see those flames coming outta that front wastegate dump that Janis made for me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.