Automobiles Forum banner

034/Wagner Sport Quattro Evo Exhaust Manifold!!!

25K views 43 replies 22 participants last post by  audiPete 
#1 ·
Are you looking to add a little bit of rally heritage to your Audi Quattro while gaining some much needed flow in the exhaust?? Have you been waiting for a cast manifold specifically designed for this small chassis car??

The wait is over!!! We are proud to introduce Wagner Tuning Audi Sport Quattro EVO Exhaust manifold!!! Constructed of the same material used to make the original RS2 manifold and manufactured at the same facility, it is the ultimate in cast manifolds for the Audi Quattro. Below is a list of features:

* Cast from High Grade OEM SQ materials - EN-GJSA-XNiSiCr35-5-2 letter: D5S
* High-flow, pulse optimized for great throttle response & high power
* Designed for the "T3" style turbo flange mounting
* Additional mounting Support at the Main Flange
* OEM Direct Replacement
* perfect for 450+HP

As a part of the introduction of this new product we are offering a group buy giving you a savings of 10% off the normal price of $1295.00. This group buy is for the first 10 customers who wish to purchase. For those who wish to purchase directly through the internet, please use the promo code "SQEMINTRO" when asked for it. There will be a short lead-time after purchase. Those who wish to have their manifold sooner can purchase at full price and have it in approximately a week. If you have any questions please contact me at sresnick@034Motorsport.com or call me at 510-657-6707. Thank you.

See less See more
#4 ·
We just got them in and therefore do not have pictures of it installed on a car, but it should fit up just like a stock manifold would. The fitment should be the same as our RS2 H/O replica, which since I have it on my car fits perfectly and creates no issues with the exhaust or turbo.

There are indeed bosses on the bottom for a brace. If you guys are interested, let me know.

#5 ·
RufCTR said:
We just got them in and therefore do not have pictures of it installed on a car, but it should fit up just like a stock manifold would.
no. The SQ puts the turbo in a different spot than "stock" (if we are referring to AAN/ADU/ABY/etc) exhaust manifolds. Custom downpipes will be necessary...

#6 ·
:stupid: We'll be releasing a downpipe selection for these shortly as well.

What Sam was referring to was 'fit 'n finish', not turbo location.

#7 ·
Yeah, sorry guys...... I didn't make that clear. Fit and finish should be like the RS2 H/O manifold, which is very good.

#12 ·
They had numbers for the tube somewhere...it was just a little bit more than the SQ evo IIRC. The collector on the tubie may also provide other gains, but I don't know. And Martin pajak has another SQ rep installed on his red UrQ that would be similar and there are pics in his thread.

#21 ·
Very nice... Are those MSD coils along the firewall?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.