Automobiles Forum banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
Very nice... Are those MSD coils along the firewall?

If it was to Norway then very well maybe Marc, not my car though!

Marc has no boundaries I have bought parts from him in England, my car is rocking a few EFI bits and I have my eyes on a few more.
I have to say this SQ manifold is the daddy, I have just sold my RS2 Evo to install the SQ Evo to cater for a bigger turbo

ShavedQuattro said:
Anybody have a weight on the new SQ manifold? It looks tanky like the original!!
It weighed 12 kg in the box when it was delivered

The wagner sport quattro is catching my eye.. Anyone ever do any flow testing on the 034 cast log manifold? Im sorta curious what number that thing is showing.

RufCTR said:
There are indeed bosses on the bottom for a brace. If you guys are interested, let me know.
Is there a bolt-on brace available for these, or are the bosses intended to be for something custom?

Jonathan said:
I believe the bungs for a brace are artifacts from the original SQ design. The SQ had a factory manifold brace that mounted to those points.
Thanks. I was hoping that RufCTR might have a reply about an 034 brace offering.

RufCTR said:
There are indeed bosses on the bottom for a brace. If you guys are interested, let me know.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.