Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, after years of hearing talk about this, we decided to actually do it!

Fenders are a direct fit on OEM US Spec Coupe Quattro with stock bumpers, the front fenders are more or less a direct fit on a B3/B4 as well, the rears could be grafted in with some work, but its a great start.

The fit is very nice on these fenders, and 255 tires will be a breeze, 275s on the right wheel will totally be possible. Construction is fiberglass (not chopped), they are reasonably robust pieces so they are perfect for long term street use.

Front fenders are 4lb each, the rear is 1.4lbs.

Price is $1200 a set, we basically have 5 sets in stock and more coming soon.

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No picture mounted up just yet, but they were developed on a Coupe so the fit is perfect, Christian's car will likely be getting a set, but that car is sort of in limbo since we put all our effort into the A4 last year. (if anyone wants to buy it, lemme know :-D )

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
quattro12453 said:
Any chance we may see them in carpet fiber??
Sure, if there is sufficient demand, carbon would likely double the price, but we have working molds, so anything is possible.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
JShadzi said:
As long as people want them 8)
JShadzi said:
...but we have working molds, so anything is possible.
So basically you can make these whenever you want, even years later, as long as you have a facility to use? Is there a spiffy hood in the mix? .... and.. maybe... oh please maybe... that awesome S2 wing... 8) Psh what am I saying? I couldn't afford either right now. :(

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
If I only had some cheese!

·
Registered
724 Posts
cant wait for pics of them installed on a CQ

1 - 20 of 187 Posts