Automobiles Forum banner

034Motorsport Coupe Quattro Wide Body Fenders Now Available!

38K views 186 replies 58 participants last post by  Audipwr1 
#1 ·
Ok guys, after years of hearing talk about this, we decided to actually do it!

Fenders are a direct fit on OEM US Spec Coupe Quattro with stock bumpers, the front fenders are more or less a direct fit on a B3/B4 as well, the rears could be grafted in with some work, but its a great start.

The fit is very nice on these fenders, and 255 tires will be a breeze, 275s on the right wheel will totally be possible. Construction is fiberglass (not chopped), they are reasonably robust pieces so they are perfect for long term street use.

Front fenders are 4lb each, the rear is 1.4lbs.

Price is $1200 a set, we basically have 5 sets in stock and more coming soon.

See less See more
Discussion starter · #6 ·
No picture mounted up just yet, but they were developed on a Coupe so the fit is perfect, Christian's car will likely be getting a set, but that car is sort of in limbo since we put all our effort into the A4 last year. (if anyone wants to buy it, lemme know :-D )

Discussion starter · #8 ·
quattro12453 said:
Any chance we may see them in carpet fiber??
Sure, if there is sufficient demand, carbon would likely double the price, but we have working molds, so anything is possible.

Discussion starter · #46 ·
Not on the site yet, you can order them via phone or email.

In case everyone doesn't realize, about half of what we sell on a daily basis is on our website, just because a product is not on the website don't let that stop you 8)

Discussion starter · #67 ·
red90q said:
Still waiting for pics with the fenders on the coupe Javad. Are there any plans for something for the B3 in the works?
Unfortunately, we didn't get pictures off the car it was developed on, and we don't have a car to immediately mount them on, but FWIW, the fit is VERY good, you're not going to find a better fitting kit out there, or another kit for that matter w/o going to Europe (and from what I've heard, the fit on those is horrible).

Also, our fenders fit with the stock Coupe bumpers (and also fits with S2/RS2 stuff) which means you don't need to spend a bunch of money on bumpers if you don't want to.

Discussion starter · #68 ·
littlegreek said:
i wanna see the kit on a lago blue coupe,id also like to see what gets done with the front fender liners.will the kit come with some sort of fender liner 'extenders'??this may sound like a dumb question but ive driven cars in the winter without liners and its a good way to trash fenders,wiring,door hinges,tensioners and doors(ice/snow builds up on the door posts and bends the door). :slap: :tard:
Sure, we'll have a picture of the kit mounted on EVERY color car out there, no problem! :frustrated:

Fender liners either go away, or would have to be modified to extend out which could be simply done with some sheet plastic and some riveting.

Discussion starter · #69 ·
noriceforyou said:
for their next trick, 034 will pull some box flares for the 4000 quattro out of their magic hat??? :D :D :D
Yea right, since these have been flying off the shelf so well :roll:

I'm often reminded why nobody produces parts for these cars anymore, the market is so small and the buyers at times so cheap - that its impossible to find economy of scale on parts we'd love to produce...

Discussion starter · #70 ·
Alright people, this product response has been pretty disappointing (read "wind out of sails") :(

We have a few sets of fenders left, and I'm not sure if we'll make more.

As of now, there are 3 sets of fenders ready to ship, there may not be more for a while, if you're at all interested shoot me an offer.

Thanks,

Discussion starter · #112 ·
Ok, our partner who we developed this with actually found a car local to him and he's going to fit a set and send me pictures this weekend so we can get something up on how these look on a car

Yes, the fenders are are about 1" wider than stock, nothing wild, but enough to be able to fit a much wider tire, up to a 275 should be no problem.

We make and get the fenders in sets, so for the time being we'll only be offering them in complete sets, but I'll look into doing a run of just fronts.

Thanks guys,

Discussion starter · #129 ·
Its still "as long as people want them", if nobody wants them, we'll stop making them, if they do then there will be plenty 8)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.