161 - 180 of 187 Posts

·
Administrator
201,871 Posts
Time to push the rubber out! :)

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
looks awesome from the front but its definitely missing something on the side, something to blend the lower part of the flare, like this, but not quite so exaggerated:

·
Registered
17,178 Posts
hopefully wider wheels and tires will get rid of the dumbo effect :(

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
In some states having the tires stick out past the body (such as where the lip mathces the front and rear bumper covers) will cause the inspection to fail. Any chance making bumper covers to match the fenders?

·
Super Moderator
5,560 Posts
This is my plan for the fender issues:

Not sure how practical it is for the street, as it works best with a wide diffuser.

·
Registered
17,178 Posts
lookin' forward to it.

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
RSCoupe said:
This is my plan for the fender issues:

Not sure how practical it is for the street, as it works best with a wide diffuser.
NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT!

err, yeah, splitter like that wouldn't last long on the street. Looks bidness though. Any more shots of that car from the rear, particularly where the rear fender meets the bumper?

·
Super Moderator
5,560 Posts
Unfortunately that's the only photo I have. Here's a very short video of the car, but it doesn't show the rear:

I love that car!

·
Registered
8,121 Posts
RSCoupe said:
Frank the quattro tank said:
If only 034 could make some ABT replica boxflares... they look so nice!
They will, if you pay for it.
Which means that they wont get done....

Javad allready knows that if they do a set of ABT flares I am down for 1.Maybe he should take full payments upfront and that should weed out the non potentials.

·
Super Moderator
5,560 Posts
a4kquattro said:
Any more shots of that car from the rear, particularly where the rear fender meets the bumper?
I found some older pics of the car, when it was still owned by Simon Bainbridge. Same car just repainted when QRSport bought it.
http://www.fibre-lyte.co.uk/cf/s2/s2.html

I wonder if Fibre-Lyte is actually making the body kit for KER, or if KER bought the molds...

161 - 180 of 187 Posts