Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Martin,

I saw the pics in the gallery and then was going to come here and post but I saw you added them in your original post. Anyways, looks straight and clean, nice find. It looks to be a non-sunroof car, correct? Did this one come along with the one with the zebra interior that needs a total resto thats been off the road for 18 years or something?

·
Registered
702 Posts
audiurq said:
It was great to meet Richard and Dan!
Now that is a phrase that is not said too often.

Martin-car looks stunning-who cares if she won't idle. It was a real nice treat to drive behind your car, even if it did make my eyes water, as I never see another Ur-Q in motion. So cool to see the flares from the back as you are driving.

Craig-car looks stunning and it sounds AMAZING. When you were on it before pulling into the parking lot it sounded as good as if you walked in the door only to hear your wife and her best friend climaxing and asking if you want to join in.

Mike-nice to meet you and you have some NICE toys. LOVE the RS2 and the Ur-q.

It was great seeing everyone again and meeting some new people-I always have a great time in Canada and there is just something about it in the summer.

·
Registered
702 Posts
In all seriousness, it looks AMAZING, sounded great when you left the pub as well. The last 2 pictures are my favorite. Maybe we can take some of the extra paint from Shannon and put it on my pink lady.

·
Registered
702 Posts
ralleyquattro said:
Shannon has attended her first car show last Sunday, VAGKRAFT.
Lucky for her she made it into a pretty cool video. About half way in (3:25).
She also got 1st place in her category! Or so I am told, I had to leave early, my 3 year old was getting tired.

Enjoy!
Your car and about 9 others were the only ones that didn't make me want to punch baby kittens and murder. That looks like a whole show of shit. I love how there is an Oettinger MK1 and the ****** taping just skips over it to show you a shot of some other ******'s idiotic wheels with too narrow of tires. I remember when VW shows were fun-now they are a gathering of ******* on air and ill fitting wheel and tire combos.

Car looked great Martin! Hope none of the faggotness from that show rubbed off on Shannon. Now tell her how special she is and that you will never subject her to that again

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.