Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She was hit a year ago and it took me this long to get the insurance to pay what it was worth. Now I don't have time to partit out and would like to sell as a whole. It still runs and drives has 280K miles, chipped ecu, new rebuilt injectors, new plug wire, E-code headlights, bilstein sports, lowering springs. It had a 3" exhaust after the cats but I cut the muffler off for another car. Fuel tank is from an S car as the original sprung a leak. I redid the headliner as well. Has G60 brakes also. Comes on steelies, not the BBS in the pics. Looking to get $1800 obo.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,037 Posts
SO the insurance gave you what it's worth already, the car is damaged, there is a salvage title, and almost 300k on the clock.. And you want 2200 for it?
I am sorry but I think your price is way out of line. And I was actually interested in it, but I have bought several of these cars in this price range with 200k or less on them and good titles/no damage..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.