Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
***Last chance! Only $300 obo for what's left. Car is going to scrapper by the end of the month. ***

1991 Audi 200 sedan parts car for sale.
Color is blue/blue.
Located near Portland, Oregon

20v engine and other parts have been removed, so you will need to haul it away.
Comes with salvage Oregon title due to minor front end damage, but the rest of the body is good. Blue sport interior in good shape.

It was a nice daily driver until it had approx 150k miles when it was injured in a hit and run and issued a salvage title. Relatively minor damage to hood, front bumper, headlight, and grille, but it was still drivable. The rest of the body is in great shape. Interior also very nice, it has the blue sport seats.

·
Registered
641 Posts
FWD or quattro?

I know you're trying to get rid of the entire car, but, if its a FWD I'd be more than happy to buy the front wheel hubs from you

·
Registered
11,268 Posts
if it had sport seats, it was probably a Quattro.

·
Registered
11,268 Posts
btw, i can still go and pull those ones from the junk yard for you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello... hoping you can help me. Just got my 1991 Audi 200 back from dealership and I need a few parts they can't get. Idle valve, intake boot and CV joint on the right side. Let me know:)

·
Registered
11,268 Posts
i have a new cv boot. you will need grease

·
Registered
58 Posts
I really really need a blue driver side sport seat in good condition, and the lower portion of the back seats. I know it's a pain to box and ship these but you could really help a fellow enthusiast out. I'm having a really hard time finding blue interior parts.

Jason

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The car is still available. Engine is gone. Prefer to sell complete, but will sell parts if easy to remove.

·
Registered
300 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Do you still have the power steering cap? Seal in good condition?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts