Automobiles Forum banner
161 - 180 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Wow Chris.... Didn't see this coming. You got plenty of room to park the car. I can understand the cash drain.... But you oughta keep the car..

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Did you just change your username? I could have sworn it was cbrydon for the longest time....

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 ·
Yeah, Brent, it was an attempt to unify account usernames across the board. cbrydon is now Wheeljack. For those of you who don't know, I am a child of the 80's and Wheeljack was my favorite Transformer and actually the reason I became an ME. He also happens to be a Lancia Stratos Turbo in the original series that ran from 84-88.

And yes, the CQ is for sale...
The problem is that I have too many cars and drive less than 4K miles per year-between them all.

I need the Pathfinder (or other beat up utility vehicle for that kind of stuff...Home Depot runs, Junkyard, Metal Recycler, dog park, etc.). I plan on replacing it with a VW Vanagon when it dies, or if a Vanagon falls into my lap before then.

I have the URQ which is the car I really want to build up and put an awesome 500WHP motor in. I think this is where I'll be hitting my stride with these builds. Also, it is quite a bit lighter and will serve the function of PT track car better than the eS2 ever will.

I have a very stock 90K mile 93 urS4 with working AC and FOUR DOORS which is really nice for running errands around town, with nice access to the car seat in the back. Did I mention the trunk?...at least room for 5 dead hookers back there.

It is a great car, but it is sad watching it sit while other priorities prevail. I'd rather let someone else enjoy at this point.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
My boy is totally into transformers... and you've seen my license plate... OTTOBOT....

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #167 ·
Not seen it...is that on the Avant? I recall the AUDITUDE from your coupe...

My GF's 5yo is into them too...They have the original animated series on Netflix so I get to join in and watch some episodes now and then.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
'just Hank',
Ask one of the moderators to change it for you. I changed mine very early on to simplify things, so all you gotta do is ask. If you're doing it to avoid people figuring out who you are...well, I think you're going to have a hard time hiding! :p

Eric

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
yeah its on the avant. i will have to take some pics of his transformer collection. the coupe plate is aditud after my daughter addie's additude. ..

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #170 ·
I've taken care of most of the things that I wanted prior to moving this car, so it is officially for sale and ready to go. Just need to detail it and snap some new pictures.

Offering free delivery to BBQ2012 :wink:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
I hope this goes to a good home! If my son was a few years older I'd be seriously considering this for him, the only drawback is not putting it together ourselves. Such a great looking car!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #172 ·
Thanks, Darin...I forgot to mention that the 5 lug hubs and the keyless entry will go along, but not installed, so the new owner doesn't feel left out of the build. I got ya covered there!

I just couldn't pull the 5K mile 17" tires off knowing that all of my 5 lug wheels are 18's.

I'm sure I'll regret selling it at some point, but I have other priorities at the moment and not much space to be storing cars that never get driven.

·
Registered
3,643 Posts
Chris this was definitely a car to be proud of, in most ways its more what I want than the one I got. I know this will really allow you to focus on the UrQ and fascinate us Im sure.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Gone? already? What are you gonna drive to BBQ now? Oh yeah the urs4/6

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Where did it ship to?

161 - 180 of 220 Posts