Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 1995 Audi 90 quattro 4.2 ABZ V8 swapped. Engine is from a 1998 audi A8 and has 120K miles on it (somewhere around 300whp), the shell has around 180K miles( the speedo works inconsistently). Car is still quattro w/ locking rear diff, 400# springs all around. 3" exhaust from the 2.5" headers back. Bilstien Sport struts, new stainless braided brake lines, new rotors and pads all around, battery relocated to the trunk. Its running on Vems standalone. Everything works(sunroof, heated seats, climate control), car has no rust. Looking to get $5,000.00 as I fixed the cooling issue. The pusher fan has been removed, radiator got moved forward 1" so that one stock v6 fan w/ shroud could fit as a puller. It works great, car can be daily driven no problem. Oil cooler was relocated also.
Vid for sound:
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Attachments

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Does it need anything to be daily driven?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It doesn't have A/C, and could really use another rad fan if you plan on sitting in traffic for any amount of time. No overheating issues as long as you are moving. It does have a radio but that's kind of pointless since its just annoying sound when you have a v8 to listen too=D

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
More pics/vids! I just saw this on CL, then was like...that MUST be on MG!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Has anything been done to the car since that autox video? Like any mods, etc? Looks like a great and powerful setup! Looks boss for sure

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Repaair said:
How much do you want for the bad ABZ?
$100?

FirstAudiWasAD2 said:
Has anything been done to the car since that autox video? Like any mods, etc? Looks like a great and powerful setup! Looks boss for sure
no, nothing has changed since that autox except I added a muffler, its still loud haha, forgot to add it has bilstien sports all around.

can anyone tell me how the "quote" function works, can't seem to get it?

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
Whoa. Sounds GREEEEEEEEEEEAT!!!!!

I miss mine, never really had it long enough to do any pwning tho haha.

·
Registered
12,840 Posts
freeriderocks said:
my2000apb said:
got a spare abz alt by chance?
I have one but the cylinders are scored and its missing a head, it was a parts motor for this car.
hey sorry for the confusion I am looking for a spare alternator, lmk thanks

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Gahh do I want this. Free :bump: for a kickass car

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.