Automobiles Forum banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
varia said:
AAN is larger.

That doesn't look like an aan which has the radiator port at the front. That maybe RS2 aby?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,119 Posts
SchnellCoupe20VT said:
varia said:
That doesn't look like an aan which has the radiator port at the front. That maybe RS2 aby?

If you take a look at the picture, you can see it was an AAN water manifold originally. I cut the front flange off, and moved it back, same location as the 3B

IMG_20170516_201744.jpg

IMG_20170516_201801.jpg

It works, but it has a larger diameter, so the stock hose wont work. Will need a reducer.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Just to keep things tidy for Dean, here's a list of current commitments. Feel free to update, add or remove yourself as the thread continues.

1. alxdgr8
2. ejfluhr (qty: 2-3)
3. jlw
4. jbrentd
5. Spooky Quattro
6. landfill
7. RennenMsports

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'm in for one too. Maybe 2-3

·
Registered
887 Posts
PRY4SNO said:
Just to keep things tidy for Dean, here's a list of current commitments. Feel free to update, add or remove yourself as the thread continues.

1. alxdgr8
3. jlw
4. jbrentd
5. Spooky Quattro
6. landfill
7. RennenMsports
Just to clarify a little better I would like an 1 1/2" outlet hoping to clear a Wagner I.M.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Just to keep things tidy, if you guys want on/off the list or to modify your order, copy paste the following post with your updates. That way Dean doesn't have to comb through every post looking for orders.

You know, how most group buys seem to work ;)

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
1. alxdgr8
3. jlw
4. jbrentd
5. Spooky Quattro
6. landfill
7. RennenMsports (1-1/2" outlet)
8. SchnellCoupe20VT (qty: 1-3)

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
PRY4SNO said:
1. alxdgr8
3. jlw
4. jbrentd
5. Spooky Quattro
6. landfill
Thank you for the help keeping it neat and my apologies to everyone for the delays.

I had tabled the idea and halted any further investment (only bought enough material to build one as a demo), when I received a private message that Isaam would have released his cast replica last week.

To maintain good rapport, I held off when at the beginning of February I received the message that one was being released in 8-weeks time. And I'm not only one to help others, but also to allow for them to succeed.

If nothing happens, I'll gladly readdress this

·
Super Moderator
4,119 Posts
dean16v said:
PRY4SNO said:
1. alxdgr8
3. jlw
4. jbrentd
5. Spooky Quattro
6. landfill
Thank you for the help keeping it neat and my apologies to everyone for the delays.

I had tabled the idea and halted any further investment (only bought enough material to build one as a demo), when I received a private message that Isaam would have released his cast replica last week.

To maintain good rapport, I held off when at the beginning of February I received the message that one was being released in 8-weeks time. And I'm not only one to help others, but also to allow for them to succeed.

If nothing happens, I'll gladly readdress this
i didnt want to interfere with this, but Issam told me few months ago to sell my original 3B water manifolds (i have like 4) cos he will release his cast replica soon for cheap.
Cant wait to see it, it will help the small chassis swaps.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
RennenMsports said:
Any new word with this?
Holding pattern due to Isaam stating he developed and had it in production

·
Registered
300 Posts
I'd like to join this group buy..

1. alxdgr8
3. jlw
4. jbrentd
5. Spooky Quattro
6. landfill
7. RennenMsports
8. SchnellCoupe20VT (x2)
9. Sc_09iduA
10. T44Avant

·
Registered
281 Posts
1. alxdgr8
3. jlw
4. jbrentd
5. Spooky Quattro
6. landfill
7. RennenMsports
8. SchnellCoupe20VT (x2)
9. Sc_09iduA
10. T44Avant
11. JoelMathCS

Edit 8/21/20: got ahold of a 3B manifold, so no longer needed. I've added JoelMathCS (below) in my place.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm guessing no progress on this. Haven't seen anything from Issam on S2forum, though I don't frequent that too often. Anyone know otherwise? I've got a couple of 20vt builds in progress and could really use a replacement manifold.

·
Registered
30 Posts
ejfluhr said:
I'm guessing no progress on this. Haven't seen anything from Issam on S2forum, though I don't frequency that too often. Anyone know otherwise? I've got a couple of 20vt builds in progress and could really use a replacement manifold.
I talked to Issam last week about these. He's modifying the AAN manifolds to work. Then he'll use the money from the modified ones to cast the final ones.

That said, there is a strong rumour he's done with classic Audis. There is a story about it, which I know well from conversations we've had, but I won't air his laundry.

Let's get a count of people who want them, and I'll setup a group buy from him.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts