Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many parts will I be able to salvage off a 5000 fwd Auto for my 5000 QT manual and is it worth paying $200?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its is a 84 and mine is 86.I know nothing engine and drivetrain will be the same(maybe axles).Its more for body parts and interior .As far as I can figure out door and stuff are mostly the same

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I'm guessing a lot of the parts would be slightly different but I could be wrong. I know they did a lot of changes throughout that time period. Not too familiar with the non turbo 5 cylinders though.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hopefully I can get the guy down some.I am mostly hoping for interior and body parts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Good luck talking him down, he likely realizes that it can fetch about $250 for scrap and removed free same day....unfortunately.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I have both front fenders, hood, trunk, front an rear bumpers and very clean black comfort seats from a 10vt car in pearl white an ill sell all of it for $250 let me know. All panels are clean can bolt right on and be happy as a pig in sh$t

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.