Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I just picked up a nice 80Q for my wife but it has a small problem.
It has no dashlights. I've checked the fuse (first thing actually).
I thought I would ask here berfore I started tearing into the dash.
Any BTDT would be great.

Aaron

·
Administrator
201,871 Posts
Stupid question, but is the dimmer in the instrument cluster turned all the way down?

Other than that the next most likely suspect would be the switch stalk behind the steering wheel.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha yea I forgot to mention that I checked the dimmer . I guess I'll pull the
column apart after the BBQ meeting.

·
Administrator
201,871 Posts
See you at said BBQ meeting :p

·
Registered
17,178 Posts
hey,if it helps,i don't know if they exchange,but i have a working turn signal,headlamp,switch assembly from an 89 200 parts car.I kow they look similiar,but don't know if they swap right in. I'd sell it cheap too,as it's just sitting collecting dust :) and I have nothing it will fit

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Hey Aaron... i think we talked at the GTG in Waitsfield today about an EFI box you might be interested in parting with. Wasn't able to get contact info (gtg was a bit broken up by that little accident)... is there an email where i can reach you and get some more info about said 034 box?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey,

Yea no problem [email protected]. I'm thinking of upgrading to the IIc
system really soon so let me know. Hey do you know the guy with the S4 that crashed? Did he say anything about it?

LAter,
Aaron

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
He gave the whole story afterwords..... going a bit fast and the rear end came around on him..... there is vid from in the car of the whole thing. Vid should be up on the net soon, he hit 140 according to the speedometer before he began spinning.... i think he went around 2 or 3 times.. pretty damn sketchy.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey,

When you get that video please send me a link.

Aaron

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
will definatly post a link when the vid goes up.... and Aaron... my email isn't working but i am very interested in the box...... and idea about a time frame of when it might be available for purchase?? :) Having major issues with the cis and am thinking of possible trying to swap over soon.... if the box is available......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts