Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beautiful, clean example. White with grey cloth. AC is cold, runs great. Did a timing belt and all synthetic fluids this summer. relayed headlights, radio with ipod tray. Clean car, no wear spots on interior, paint tired but will buff out. Bought it for my son, but he is not into old audis like me. Someone needs to keep this car stock(tough to do for this crowd!) and enjoy the incredible engineering that went into this car. A true highway cruiser, with a back seat for three and a huge trunk. **-lan hitch included but not installed.
email hdforge...at....aol dot com for pics
Randy
Chalfont, PA

·
Registered
139 Posts
I emailed this guy a month back. Also had another car for sale I believe. Bad correspondance on both. Sorry buddy.

·
Registered
4,630 Posts
Randy can be hard to get a hold of sometimes. If you are still interested, pm me and I will call call him for you.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DE80q said:
Randy can be hard to get a hold of sometimes. If you are still interested, pm me and I will call call him for you.
I answered every email that came about pics, so if there was a problem I don't think it was on my side.
Dave, I am only hard to get ahold of when it comes to sending you free stuff! :lol:

·
Registered
4,630 Posts
Come on now Randy, that ain't right :p

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just teasing you Dave. I answered every email right away. Neverheard from any of them again. Not sure what he is talking about.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts