Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have both front sport seats from a 91 Audi 200 20vt for sale.
Seats are in good condition with no tears in the grey (Ecru?) leather.
$200 obo. Prefer local sale but will ship at buyer's expense.
Many more 91 200 parts are available except for any engine or transmission parts.
Please call or email
(206) 458-1217
Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
What color was the 20v? Does the seat memory work in the driver's side?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

The 200 is pearl white and as far as I know all of the controls for the seat worked before the car was parted. Everything is apart now so I don't know how easy it would be to check the seat memory. Maybe you or someone else on this forum might have some ideas on how to check that. Unfortunately, I don't have a Bentley or else I could consult the wiring diagram and trace it out. I really need one of those!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Do you have the hood by chance? I noticed you're in the Seattle are with that phone number. Let me know.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do have the hood but it has a dent in the front. I can send you pictures tomorrow if you would like. Yes I am in Seattle and the car is in Kent.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Ah. Nah it's cool. I just looking for a mint one as mine still has scuffing and doesn't sit completely right on the passenger side. How about rear and front bumpers?

And the little oval Audi emblem on the front fenders. Need one of those also.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The front bumper is not mint, if that is what you're after. The rear bumper if I recall, is in pretty good shape. I will take a close look at both of them tomorrow.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have you tried adjusting your hood for a better fit? That might be all it needs to sit flush.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Alright. Yeah. It's that the passenger side was hit and it bent the hood slightly. Did you end up getting that Rclick wired in yet?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No, I haven't yet. I've been busy stripping the 200 and doing homework. It's on my list behind replacing the rear tie rods, front outer cv boots and engine reference sensors and so on. You know how it is! Are you happy with the functionality of the RightClick? How is the flip key holding up?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It sounds like you know about or have seen the car that I am parting out.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
It's holding up well. Does your 20v happen to have the 6 CD player? Or the cup holder thing that goes in the center console?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No, it doesn't have either of those parts. I have lots of other parts though... I didn't know that the type 44's came with a 6 disc cd changer. That's a new one on me!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
The Bose stereos had it as an option. Let me know if you need help hooking up the Rclick.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Oh I just though of one other small tidbit that would be nice to have... One of the window washer nozzles. My driver's side recently went out. Could you possibly pull one of those. And just clip the wire with as much extra wire as possible? How much would you want for it?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Why don't you come and take a look at the car tomorrow and maybe you might think of something else. If you don't see something else you need, I will give you the window washer nozzle. How about that?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
rogermoz said:
And the little oval Audi emblem on the front fenders. Need one of those also.
Roger I may have one you can have if you can't find one locally, I'd have to look but I seem to remember having an extra one...

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I'm busy today.... Although I may have found out the problem isn't actually the nozzle. It's possibly the hole on the side of the reservoir allowing too much air in too quickly.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
So after cleaning all the stuff and making sure the spraying works it looks like I will need a nozzle if you have it. Either one of you.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts