Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it doesnt even show up on my ETKA 5, any help on the # and where to aquire one at a reasonable price?

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
034 103 383 AD 96 S6 20VT same number came up on the 3B as a new item to use.

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
If only I could get the damn thing to work under Wine on linux. My workstation at the office is one of the few PC's capable of over 1280x1024 (2560x1024 to be exact :) ).

Anybody out there tried it yet?

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
the only place i've found that had them available was the dealership, $180 or scott at SJM has them for $70. Mine will be here tommorrow! :D

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
sjm is a great source for all kinds of info. Scott mockry is the guys name how runs it, he's in portland. Can get everything audi in terms of parts and has very good pricing and support. Highly recommended.

www.sjmautotechnik.com

happy reading, there's A LOT of stuff there.

hth
jeff

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
cuatrokoop said:
Correct. And it should come up in V5, as I used to run that and it was in there...

I see Myke's getting the hang of V6 already ;-)
:D
Definitely a helpful tool, thanks

·
Registered
11,662 Posts
No problem Myke :)

And speaking of AAN parts. Just ordered the oil sump restrictor. Just under $32, but it needs two gaskets versus just one like normal, so add whatever it costs for either a 10v or 20v gasket would cost ($15-40). The 7A part, which bolts inside the sump is $33, plus 4x bolts & washers, so it ends up being around $38 from the dealer. Audi, to my knowledge, never bolted that restrictor into any 7A engine, despite it being in the parts fiche.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts