Automobiles Forum banner
901 - 907 of 907 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #901 ·
Wow today i did a experiment first i ran the car down the road and brought it up to 6500 in 2nd gear got 14 psi boost then i removed just the air filter and did the same thing and got 16.7 psi of boost a 2.7 pound gain i say it is time to find a better air filter or maybe dual filters as that from what i think is 50 to 70 hp it is costing me

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #902 ·
I put a new Airaid air filter on today and went and tested and all is good now i am hitting 16.8 pounds of boost @ 6500 rpm and the car is getting really close on the tune i did a test from a dead stop and i know that in 1/10th of a mile it does about 90 mph

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #903 ·
Hi it has been some time since I have been on but I have not really done anything with the car as I have sold my house closed my shop and am retiring to FL and I have picked up another project for after the Fiero a kit car Manta Mirage

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Wow. So big changes. Good deal. I remember the Manta. The only one of the kit type cars I thought was good looking.
Have fun in retirement.

Greg W.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #907 ·
I am selling the car as i have lost interest it is for sale for $4995 I have someone who has said they are buying it but until i have the money it is not sold but i have it listed on facebook market place and as pending

901 - 907 of 907 Posts