Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some time we've been developing a more simple and affordable system to position underneath the Stage II ECU's, well they are now available!

Stage Ia - Sequential fuel injection up to 6 cyl (All include flying lead harnesses)
Stage Ib - Sequential fuel and distributor ignition up to 6 cyl, batch fire and distributor ignition 8-12 cyl.
Stage Ic - Sequential fuel and waste spark ignition for up to 4 cyl.

See http://www.034efi.com/034ECUSTGI.html for info and pricing, the Stage Ia starts at $600 for sequential fuel injection :woowoo:

Feel free to shoot out any questions.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Very cool! Any plans for Palm support? I think the stage1c will be perfect for all the VW heads that want the 1.8t in whatever. You should post them on the
VORTEX.

Aaron

·
Registered
8,121 Posts
iduaobrut said:
Very cool! Any plans for Palm support? I think the stage1c will be perfect for all the VW heads that want the 1.8t in whatever. You should post them on the
VORTEX.

Aaron
Excellent Idea.
I have allready posted 034Efi on the caribbean forums.Plus with the laucnh of my website next week i think its going to be a blast!
cant say enough on this product.Was so impressed from 034efi...compared to SDS.

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
nice, I'm sure you'll be able to sell a bunch of those at the lower pricing point.

But man, you're making it harder for us folks with the old skool stage one to sell our ECUs! :eek:

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool, glad you guys like. Palm support is something we've been considering/in the loop for a while, just a matter of getting it done. Yes, the Ic is really perfect for 4 cyl applications. Marc, sell off that unit buddy, the original ECUs have been out for a while now :p

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
When you go Palm pilot I'll take one for sure. Oh yea Wizza you speak of things you have no experience with.......SDS.

Aaron

·
Registered
8,121 Posts
iduaobrut said:
When you go Palm pilot I'll take one for sure. Oh yea Wizza you speak of things you have no experience with.......SDS.

Aaron
:eek: GASP!
umm iduaobrut back to reality.Installed SDS on a 20V converted into a Starlet frame.Distributor was located at the back of the head instead of to the side like usual 16V 4AGE.
2 options:1 was make a box in fire wall and 2 was go aftermarket.As the SDS compared to Haltech,Motec was cheapest at the time and was rather easy to install.Sorry but they mean it when they say Simple Digital Solutions.A simple hand held touch pad which took me quite a while to figure it considering it only had a key pad of buttons.... i must admit when i first saw the 034efi system i was like blah whatever.But the more i read up on it and its options the more impressed i get and the mere fact it was designed for Audi puts it in my books for the engine management i am going to use.Besides i dont like SDS anyway.(anymore that is)

So......come again. :bump:
There is a time for work and a time for play.This isnt play time :)
(unless you were agreeing with me?)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Well,

I'm running the SDS system and I don't find the keypad difficult. Uh and as far as being designed for an Audi I guess I dis-aggree. Try designed for an internally combusted engine. I guess you don't understand anything about fuel injection. I could take the 034 efi and run a jeep engine with it.
Maybe I'll buy another 034 efi and run a John Deere with it. (John Deere is a tractor by the way).

·
Registered
8,121 Posts
iduaobrut said:
Well,

I'm running the SDS system and I don't find the keypad difficult. Uh and as far as being designed for an Audi I guess I dis-aggree. Try designed for an internally combusted engine. I guess you don't understand anything about fuel injection. I could take the 034 efi and run a jeep engine with it.
Maybe I'll buy another 034 efi and run a John Deere with it. (John Deere is a tractor by the way).
Really?Like Massey Ferguson?How about Volvo Heavy Duty Devision? :wtf:
I was just stating that i would NOW prefer to go 034efi because it was made and tested on Audi and that gives it the advantage to an Audi owner as myself.Why do you always have to be so cocky?
I am entitled to my opinion....i dont like the SDS.Simple(litlerally).
No i dont know how fuel injecion works....i am awaiting you to tell me.

This thread is going nowhere at this rate.Javad is just advertising his stage Ia.No need for an argument here....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts