Automobiles Forum banner
61 - 76 of 76 Posts
it should be noted that the b4 rack is different than the b3 rack.

Discussion starter · #62 ·
Well, you could be lucky enough to have a WRX :p

http://www.q-rack.com/r2qrack.htm

$1700 cdn if you supply a core, $2500 cdn if you buy one outright. That's $1615 and $2375 respectively.

Aren't you glad you own a quirky, "parts are hard to find" older Audi? :D

Wow! i am feeling good all of the sudden about my OLD audi's! 8)

Discussion starter · #65 ·
PRA4WX said:
We are too.

You know, when I first started getting into these older Audis in the mid-90's, I used to dream of a day when performance parts were as readily available as they are for Fords, Chevy's, Hondas, I think we're getting closer all the time 8)

JShadzi said:
PRA4WX said:
We are too.

You know, when I first started getting into these older Audis in the mid-90's, I used to dream of a day when performance parts were as readily available as they are for Fords, Chevy's, Hondas, I think we're getting closer all the time 8)
and a big thanks you javad for beginning a business that has the resources to build cool stuff for our older cars 8) :thumbsup:

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:13 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, you could be lucky enough to have a WRX

http://www.q-rack.com/r2qrack.htm

$1700 cdn if you supply a core, $2500 cdn if you buy one outright. That's $1615 and $2375 respectively.

Aren't you glad you own a quirky, "parts are hard to find" older Audi?
lol, That's my buddy Tibor's rack. You'd be shocked to find out how many he sells at that price. I'm pretty darned sure the price went up when his access to machines was released. He's created a tonne of awesome stuff, titanium shift kits for 350z's, a titanium flywheel for his Subaru...not to mention he used to slot all my rotors for me.

Regardless, 034's are far more economical!

-Dave

Interested in one for my '90 coupe quattro

varia said:
gabriel.b said:
Interested in one for my '90 coupe quattro
you do realized that it was posted in 2007?
I do now! haha. but still... if anyone has one...

yes!!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

61 - 76 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.