Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering. Started a little while ago, after smoking cigarettes for way too long. I kind of like it. So now instead of a carton a week, I smoke a pack a week, if that.

If you do vape, what rigs are you using?

Greg W.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
URQ said:
It will stunt your growth don't do it!
And I think it puts hair on your palms or maybe that's something else?
Yea, thanks Will. At my age, doubt it will stunt my growth. Palms, yea that is caused by other. :slap:

Greg W.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I do... After 30 years of 2 packs a day, I started vaping back in January...

6 months now with no tobacco, and today I replaced the freeze plugs on my Dodge PU...

Back in Jan. I could hardly even walk to the damn thing... (No shit!)

I'm using the ePower 14650 with the mega dual coils, and like it a lot. I have a CE4 clearo that has to be adapted, and like it much. It throws a lite yet quality vape, this works very well at work. I really like the idea of interchangeable batteries and switches...

No matter what you choose, take it from an old timer, the weed will kill you so slowly that you wont even notice...

Good luck brother...

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had smoked 40 years, but did not have the problems you did. I still rode a bike 3 days a week. Walked before my hip started giving me problems.

I started out with a Ego Twist, because I wanted the variable voltage. Only ever used tanks with Boge cartos. I slot or punch my own cartos. It was just a simple solution for me. Didn't want to get into rebuilding atomizers or clearomizers. Now I use a Provari with extension, couple Phiniac glass tanks, and cartos. Works for me.

Greg W.

·
Registered
11,268 Posts
i use Blue Cigs

cheap and does the job. I actually like it better.

I dont smell like old smoke, my breath smells good still, i dont have to litter anymore. I dont have tabacco crumbs in my pockets and i can choose levels of nicotine. L, M, H.

varies for each amount per cannister.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.