Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, can someone tell something about these ABT packaging, for audi 80/90 B3? How rear are they? And how valuable are they?

Thing is i have the original ABT rear bumper, and i wanted to know how rear they are. :)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I can't remember for sure who had one, but a member here has the full ABT kit. Zlobo, maybe?

Eric

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a complete ABT set in my 90q, bumpers, skirts and door trims. They are quite rare, I've only seen a couple of sets of bumbers for sale in 5-6 years and I'm in northern europe. If it is the same deep rear bumper I have, I think it is the best looking bumper for the 90q without wide fenders. Very good match with S2 front bumper for example.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
3BI5 said:
I have a complete ABT set in my 90q, bumpers, skirts and door trims. They are quite rare, I've only seen a couple of sets of bumbers for sale in 5-6 years and I'm in northern europe. If it is the same deep rear bumper I have, I think it is the best looking bumper for the 90q without wide fenders. Very good match with S2 front bumper for example.
I have the same as the one picture. I wanted to know, if somebody want to buy it from me, how much does it cost? But it have a repairable defect.

·
Registered
641 Posts
The rear bumper is very, very rear. In fact, it is as rear as you can get. You just can't get much more rear than a rear bumper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.