Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am moving to Mexico City and need to sell my car within the next 20 days. Gone are my dreams of turning this into a rally car someday. My loss is your gain and I am willing to negotiate on price. The car is in good running condition. I didn't make it to my goal of 250k miles so it's sitting with 247k currently. This is a perfect car for getting up to Mt. Hood ...people will wonder out-loud how you made it up in the snow. Recent work I had done was tie rods and both front ball joints, valve stems seals replaced, and new radiator.

*Manual Transmission
*AWD
*Sunroof - needs new switch
*Skiboot
*Thule roof rack w/ 2 bike set up
*Automatic Windows
*Climate Control - subpar
*Two sets of rims, original set with winter tires, other set pictured with summer sport tire
*20Valve 2.3Liter Engine ....the sporty Audi to have in 1990 ;)
*Sexy wood paneling and black leather interior in pretty mint condition (no rips or tears)
*Bonus: I'll throw in an authentic German plate - found on an adventure in Tübingen Deutschland
*True Story: This car had done 2 trips to Big Sky Montana in the last three years
*True Story #2: This car has such excellent handling that I just didn't have the heart to cash for clunker it, it beats a brand new Mazda 3 IMHO.

Here is a link to my Craigslist ad with images
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/pts/3989799879.html

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.