Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
12,840 Posts
ursmkd said:
my2000apb said:
want a complete running aeb in trade for just the front?
I :bump: need dollares
well im trying to sell it so hopefully I can buy a bumper soon!

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
My own opinion, but I think you are asking too much for the front bumper. No turns or fogs, missing the passenger side nozzles for the headlight washers, and missing two tabs for mounting the belly pan.

Greg W.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
90quattrocoupe said:
My own opinion, but I think you are asking too much for the front bumper. No turns or fogs, missing the passenger side nozzles for the headlight washers, and missing two tabs for mounting the belly pan.

Greg W.
Interested buyers please contact my financial adviser (aka 90quattrocoupe) with offers. He is an expert in in these kind of transactions.

·
Registered
11,268 Posts
Seriously Paul?

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
ursmkd said:
90quattrocoupe said:

Greg W.
Interested buyers please contact my financial adviser (aka 90quattrocoupe) with offers. He is an expert in in these kind of transactions.
:lol:

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
People if u have a problem with my stuff and the price please buy from someone else. I do not hold a gun to your head! !! You think $600 is too much then show me another one sold within a month here in the states. Try getting one shipped here!! It's not cheap!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok , here where I stand:
Euro bumper GBP 130
Seller does not ship pick up only, offer GBP 25 to have it packed and ready for shipment.
Have it delivered to another address in UK to another guy that is willing to ship: GPB 35
Buy rear bumper :GBP 40
Buy all bumper lights :GPB 80
Ship above crap to USA : GBP 220
Total GBP :530
So for a total of approximately $850 I got both bumpers with lights here in USA
Now offer above bumpers for sale on MG and have people commenting that all your hard work is worth shit.....PRICELESS!

IF you think you can do better then that then go ahead and try. You might get it cheaper but you have to WORK for it.
Feeling lazy?!! then pm me an offer around my asking price and lets talk. Trust me I am not getting rich just trying to get payed for my effort and time

A guy here claims to have bumpers shipped here for $130..yes I remember those days too but have you tried getting one shipped here recently?

·
Registered
11,268 Posts
greyhound ships for 75$

i shipped a bumper from here[texas] to PA in a refrigerator box.

its insurable and tracka le just like fed ex. same anount of tine too.

·
Super Moderator
4,119 Posts
ursmkd said:
Ok , here where I stand:
Euro bumper GBP 130
Seller does not ship pick up only, offer GBP 25 to have it packed and ready for shipment.
Have it delivered to another address in UK to another guy that is willing to ship: GPB 35
Now offer above bumpers for sale on MG and have people commenting that all your hard work is worth shit.....PRICELESS!

IF you think you can do better then that then go ahead and try. You might get it cheaper but you have to WORK for it.
Feeling lazy?!! then pm me an offer around my asking price and lets talk. Trust me I am not getting rich just trying to get payed for my effort and time

A guy here claims to have bumpers shipped here for $130..yes I remember those days too but have you tried getting one shipped here recently?
I do not care others price, but if you go into details...
You know just like me, Audibits sends 2 bumpers for the price of one, 125GBP
And a pair of fog light and turn signals (brand new) can be sourced for $120 with shipping

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
sorry, i meant to pm you 125gbp i paid for shipping (from audibits). and that was actually a front and rear bumper he shipped to me less then 2 years ago. Love that dude.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
varia said:
ursmkd said:
Ok , here where I stand:
Euro bumper GBP 130

I do not care others price, but if you go into details...
You know just like me, Audibits sends 2 bumpers for the price of one, 125GBP
And a pair of fog light and turn signals (brand new) can be sourced for $120 with shipping
I payed him 220 GBP for shipping and 80 for the lights. Should I bring this to his attention? Not really! I mean the guy is nice enough to deal with us. He did used to ship two bumpers to me for the same price (125 GBP)not to long ago but the last time he wanted 220 GBP. Maybe you are kind enough to share that $120 shipped for the new lights cause I got some crappy old 1992 fogs for same price.I did not buy these bumpers to flip them here ( not that dumb since the investment vs return is low) The car they are supposed to go on is still without an engine and probably it will be for a while like that.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
frostyflax17 said:
sorry, i meant to pm you 125gbp i paid for shipping (from audibits). and that was actually a front and rear bumper he shipped to me less then 2 years ago. Love that dude.
That was 2 years ago. I got that deal too!
I opened myself an account with the same company he is using and they are right on the money. I prefer to give him the business. Really do not care if he overcharges me. You never know when you might need him.
Thanks to him I got myself tons of rare UR quattro parts and many times he arranged the shipping for me

·
Super Moderator
4,119 Posts
ursmkd said:
frostyflax17 said:
That was 2 years ago. I got that deal too!
I opened myself an account with the same company he is using and they are right on the money. I prefer to give him the business. Really do not care if he overcharges me. You never know when you might need him.
Thanks to him I got myself tons of rare UR quattro parts and many times he arranged the shipping for me
125gbp for two bumpers, that was a month ago not a year ago.
and you thought you will get the same discount as him who moves few thousand pounds yearly?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.