Automobiles Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
vwleadfoot said:
It's been over a year since I posted last here. This is a ghost town anymore. Everyone's on facebook....I hate facebook. Bring back the manuals...and the forums I say. "Turn those damn machines back on!!" Mortimer Duke---Trading Places.

Anyone up for an old school gathering of Audi's? I have a new space in downtown baltimore. 5k sq ft under roof. Post up!
What general vicinity in Baltimore?
I'm possibly interested.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
sparkyjack said:
vwleadfoot said:
It's been over a year since I posted last here. This is a ghost town anymore. Everyone's on facebook....I hate facebook. Bring back the manuals...and the forums I say. "Turn those damn machines back on!!" Mortimer Duke---Trading Places.

Anyone up for an old school gathering of Audi's? I have a new space in downtown baltimore. 5k sq ft under roof. Post up!
What general vicinity in Baltimore?
I'm possibly interested.
2502 Harford rd 21218 zip 18 blocks from Penn station And BTW, I have a spare, fully built trans for your CQ. AKU code for 7A motor

·
Registered
4,621 Posts
Hmmm... That's an hour drive for me... Keep us informed when you want to have a gtg.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Still working on a date. I just got the lions share of my stuff moved to the new garage and have yet to organize it enough that I have room to maneuver. Ugh moving sucks.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Welp...about two months ago I bought a house about ten minutes north of the Baltimore beltway. Can host gatherings/cookouts. Still have my URS6 but sold the 200 wagon. Just off the end of 795, south of Westminster...Finksburg MD. Anyone local to me now? Hopefully I get something more than crickets chirping...lol

21 - 25 of 25 Posts