Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy, folks! I've been getting some static about not being here so I thought I would pop in :p

I am the guy who is organizing the group buys on Carbon Fiber B4 hoods and 4x108 RS4 replicas in 17x7.5 et 35. I'm also installing a 4.2l V8 in my '93 90 quattro cuz the 20vt is a pain to put in the v6 chassis.

my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Welcome to munchkinland. The word for the day is boggles.......
Hi Ben!

Do you have any sport q hoods for old fashioned 4kq's?

Aaron

·
Registered
11,662 Posts
Like I said before, or at least like I thought I said before, he is only organizing the GB on the hoods. The company actually making the hoods requires a FACTORY hood to make a replica of. They will not take aftermarket stuff, only OE. Last I checked, Ben does not have a factory SQ hood. Nor does he have any reason to have one really...

And I really want a set of those RS4-replicas, but don't have the money. That is the one problem with paying for a wedding....

·
Registered
8,121 Posts
iduaobrut said:
Welcome to munchkinland. The word for the day is boggles.......
Hi Ben!

Do you have any sport q hoods for old fashioned 4kq's?

Aaron
Hey Kung_fu.Thanks for Joining.....Nate is doing a similar swap>whatever the case is you have joined an elight group of Audi fans.We love the 80's and we have the most wacked ones in the world.
and the word for the day is boggles... :wtf:
iduaobrut please be nice...its day 1 for Kung_Fu

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Like I said before, or at least like I thought I said before, he is only organizing the GB on the hoods. The company actually making the hoods requires a FACTORY hood to make a replica of. They will not take aftermarket stuff, only OE. Last I checked, Ben does not have a factory SQ hood. Nor does he have any reason to have one really...
Sorry I havent been reading your posts. I wll try and pay better attention to your posts in the future. :( :( :( :( :( :(

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I'm still trying to do quotes........I'm not doing so well as you can see.

·
Administrator
201,871 Posts
Fixeded it for yah Aaron. Oh yeah and welcome mistar kung_fu_4.2 stick around, this place can be quite mind bogglin' from time to time.

Oh yeah, details on the 'swap' the Wiz was talking about?

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
Hey Ben, welcome, you'll fit in nicely, specially once you decide to throw a turbo on each side of that 4.2 :wink:

So, what are those RS4 replicas going for, any idea what they weigh?

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JShadzi said:
Hey Ben, welcome, you'll fit in nicely, specially once you decide to throw a turbo on each side of that 4.2 :wink:

So, what are those RS4 replicas going for, any idea what they weigh?
about 22lb or something - have not weighed a 17 yet. Price is $785 plus $80 shipping.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts