21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Never thought about the electric pump before..... :? :wtf: :-D

· Registered
4,762 Posts
the_natrix said:
Hey I seriously wasnt trying to offend you. This is a message board, and I've run into people who wanted to do alot of things, but they just werent prepared or able to do it. Some eventually get very discouraged and give up on an otherwise very nice project car....

And your absolutely right. This site is designed for all of us to feel comfortable to ask eachother questions, even if those questions are to help understand someone.

I appologize if I did offend you in anyway.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers: Now THAT'S awesome!

· Registered
278 Posts
Vac hoses for the cruise lead to the brake and/or clutch pedals, little pot with electrical hookups as well usually in one unit. Brake light is also independant on the pedal.
Rip & tear away. Cruise is a totally independant system.

· Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Sweet cause I was ready how some earlier model hondas have a vac line going to the cruise from the intake manifold but I checked my car and the only major line coming off of my IM is from the brake booster. I need to go out and look at my pedal assembly and rip everything out. I also need to see if Cruise Control has it's own spot in the fuse block (Unless someone knows off the top of my head) :-D

· Registered
6 Posts
The last time I cleaned the motor myself quite recently and ran into a problem because it is impossible to clean with a high-pressure washer, as components and assemblies can be damaged, and I decided to find advice on the Internet. I came across an article Car steam cleaning process | What is car steam clean? which describes the cleaning process using steam cleaner for car and I was very interested in this method . Now I only do steam cleaning because it is effective and safe.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts