Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"1991 Audi Coupe Quattro. Very rare to find in good condition. I have put a significant amount of work into this car, but it is time to say goodbye as I don't have to time to work on it myself. 20v 7a 5 cylinder motor. Mileage unknown as the speedos are prone to failing. I have an extra with trip computer. This is a quick list of repairs/mods and happy to discuss any questions you may have. Black with grey leather. Front seats are a bit torn but heating elements and power seats work. The relay for the heated seat is blown but is a cheap fix (I never drive in winter and had plans for this to be a track car anyway so I never replaced it.) A/C is blows cold and new heater core installed. B4 hood conversion with kamei badgeless grille and RS2 headligMichigan. included. RS2 repo bumper and clear corner lights. B3 bumper, hood and grille included in sale. K&N intake, 034 motorsports fuel injector kit, 034 motorsports silicone hose kit. H&R springs and Koni shocks. New starter, cv's, and alternator. It's running great and brings a smile to your face every time you hear the 5cyl pushed. Seriously inquiries only. I love this car, but time to move on. The paint is a 6 or 7 of 10 with a lot of chips and light swirl marks. The hood is the worst and could use a repaint but the rest could be fixed with touch up and a good rubbing. There is damage to the passenger rocker but no rust anywhere to be seen. The center diff lock isn't functioning but I have the actuator to fix that as well."

That was the original ad posting when I bought the car. Since then I have switched the car to 5x112 and added Brembo 6 piston front and 4 piston rear brakes with 18 inch avus wheels. I purchased and installed the 993 fog lights along with the rs2 headlights. I then acquired a 3b in great condition, cross hashing still looks brand new on the cylinders. I pulled the 7a and transfered all the accessories over to the 3b. Dash was pulled and the harness labeled. The turbo was pulled and taken apart to do the volvo turbo swap. The wrong turbo was delivered and the swap was never done. Thats where the car sits now. Lots of parts included, including tune up parts for the 3b and some necessary gaskets.

I'm moving out of state and could use the car gone. I feel like $6000 is fair considering the cost of 3bs these days and a clean, straight, rust free roller. The 7a is also included along with some spare parts for the car such as a instrument panel and diff lock button. The original front end is included as well. Located in southeast michigan.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The damage on the passenger rocker is only on the outer rocker, no structural damage. Not sure what happened there as I missed it when I purchased the car and the seller never got back to me.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Where is the car now? I'm in Las Vegas and if not too far I may be interested.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I'm just north of you in Ontario and I too would be interested if it's still available. Not sure how to get it with the border closure but I'm sure we could figure that out somehow.

·
Registered
176 Posts
UPcq said:
Car is sold, sorry to others that were interested.
Must be a good weight off your shoulders. If it indeed went for $3k then if the new owner has time and determination to get it finished he (or she) will be very happy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts