Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 7430 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Is that a 20VT? I'm still not sure what cars had those.

If so that is very tempting.... I'll be over there today too.

·
Registered
7,079 Posts
i didnt think RS2 headlights would go on a B3 hood-car... i thought the grill shape was different... ??? :?

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
speeding-g60 said:
i didnt think RS2 headlights would go on a B3 hood-car... i thought the grill shape was different... ??? :?
they will go on, but as you can see he has a large gap under them and also on the inside of them. There is a grill on the market (german market, I can't seem to get my hands on one) that has an extended grill to accommodate for the b4 lights with a b3 hood: example

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Hybrid_Hatch said:
speeding-g60 said:
they will go on, but as you can see he has a large gap under them and also on the inside of them. There is a grill on the market (german market, I can't seem to get my hands on one) that has an extended grill to accommodate for the b4 lights with a b3 hood: example

that coupe ^^^ loooks sooo yummy omg

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
When I first saw 'Coupe GT' and '$2900' I thought :wtf: but after reading that's pretty nice, sounds like it has a LOT of $$ into it. And it doesn't look half bad lol.

Would need to toss the junk in the trunk and get quattro though :wink: .

·
Registered
11,283 Posts
1 - 20 of 7430 Posts