Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do I save it and upload it and read it?i'm kinda sputid,oops,stupid on this subject.I logged some data but I couldn't figure out what to do with it :D

·
Registered
6,501 Posts

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
Derek, in addition to what Marc wrote, you can view the files in Excel as well, I like to do this when I'm tuning because then I can analyze the data log statistically, down to a very fine degree (100ms if you want).

Every log file is saved in the ECU folder under your Program Files folder, after you start and stop a log it will be saved there, you can then simply open the file in excel and have at it, you can even graph it if you like. Heck, I've even done linear regression analysis on the values, but looking at them in graph form is good too =)

·
Registered
17,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey,i got it in exel form,but,huh :lol: I haven't a clue how to read it.it shows me time,rpm etc.. but the rest is just a bunch a numbers to me.I couldn't find the program file folder,so if you could let me know where to look for it,I would appreciate it,thanks,here's me :tard:

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
Well, those #'s are the values being output by the ECU, take a look at them, they'll make sense.

Your Program files folder is in your C drive, open up your C drive folder and look for Program files, take her from there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts