Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up about 25 hp on pump gas, the race gas didn't change much
http://www.mswanson.com/~jgreen/03-20-04dyno.jpg

I don't have the runs in electronic format yet so I can't do to much with them.

I don't think my turbo's quite out of gas yet, I think I have another restriction, most likely the exhaust. I really need to get it flowing better, then see where I stand on turbo's. I'm either going to do full 3" mandrel exiting in front of the rear wheel, or dual 2.5" after the DP.

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
Damn Jim, good stuff :woowoo:

Looks like on "run 17" you were going really rich past 6500 rpm, did you have a chance to tweek that or does it seem to be ok?

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
Cool, definitely keep us posted. The dyno is nice for tuning WOT, as you know, going from 60-100 in a matter of seconds and trying to look at the WB meter is somewhat "darwinian" :D

·
Registered
237 Posts
Looks like you had a good weekend, going to the dyno and autocrossing. Perfect weather too.
I'm looking forward to that day when I can go to the dyno. When you first got your 034 up and running, how much time did you spend there fiddling? Ballpark, was it two days or two hours?

·
Registered
17,178 Posts
well, for me, once i got it running i had it running pretty decent in a couple of hours with the help of some buddies to sit and pay attention to the laptop while i drove. i started out with zero tuning experience, so it's pretty easy. the more you do the quicker you can realize what you need to adjust.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts