Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Informal poll I guess. I just wanted to thank the powers that be for a super effort on this awesome forum. I would guess that Nate,and Javad deserve a
nice pat on the back. Finally a forum for the hardcore weekend warrior thats full (for the most part) of usefull info. No Car wax,Armorall,tirerack adds,
Fart can mufflers,or silly plywood wings. THANK YOU!

·
Registered
17,178 Posts
yes,I too would like to thank our fearless leaders for running an excellent forum. i'm an 034efier for life :D

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
Everyone, thank Nate for the Forum, this is really great, I'm glad that such a great group has assembled, thanks everyone for the contributions!

·
Administrator
201,871 Posts
*sniffle* aww shucks guys, I just setup this little place, it's everyone that participates that makes it worthwhile. I had little idea it would be as useful and engaging as it has been thus far. Thanks everyone! <wipes tear from his eye>

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
Just a "me too" post. Thanks Nate, great forum.

:)

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Great forum!

Steve

·
Registered
8,121 Posts
Fantastic FOrum Newt...
great place guy...when i registered ,29Users were online before me....now its 38.I tell al the Audi contacts that i have made over the years to joon up.Its a great place,loads of usefull information and best of all,I get to meet all the Turbo 80 guys all in one place.....instead of emailing them sparately.

What about some improvements like audimobile.com?and have a Tech section, a meet gallery section and a member's rides section and of course the forum...
with a Classifieds section.I am a moderator on a forum back home and i suggested that if anyone came across anything juicy on Ebay to post it up.7Months ago i saw on ebay an Audi 80 SParco strut bar....sold for %70US.It was valued at 290US.Brand new!
Just some little hints and stuff :bump:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just stumbled across it yesterday. I've been an Audi owner for just a year, but a weekend wrench for 30. I've got a pair of 90qs now, and plan to start the turbo swap on the 88 10v as soon as I finish the 3 car garage. I figure next fall.
Anyway, keep the posts coming, I'm soaking up all the knowledge from your experience.

Merry Christmas!
Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts