Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1990 90 quattro 20v sedan. It's been in my family since new.

It was rear ended about a week ago. It almost certainly will be totaled. Crumple extended to rear quarter panel. The car is located in Kansas. The car still runs and drives fine.
I'm posting to see if there is any interest in buying as a parts car or as a rebuilder.

255k on the ODO. Actually mileage around 300k (odo broken many times in the past, currently working)

I swapped the engine with a donor from a 91 about 7-8 years ago. That engine only had about 90k on it, so the current engine has about 100k on it. It is a very solid 7A! I kept the original crazy snake-bag exhaust header on it I just put new belts on it last year and new cam seal and water pump.
New alternator in 2019.

It has a relatively new 034 injector kit installed. New slave cylinder installed (needs some more bleeding tho).
It has upgraded 034 transmission mounts.

The car has new winter tires mounted to original 14" BBS wheels.

I swapped out the original manual blue cloth interior for black leather with power and ran power. Power seats work.

Has an S2 steering wheel.

I planned on keeping this car forever and was planning on a glass-out repaint and interior refresh (needs headlines and door cards repaired). Unfortunately a texter and driver ruined the dream.

Please post here if any interest and I will PM you to discuss further.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This car is now located in Virginia. It drove from Kansas to VA without issue.

Make an offer for the car as a whole. PM for pics.

Valuable goodies on it are the S2 steering wheel, 034 injector kit, lower mileage 7A with fresh belts and seals, and new winter tires. Leather interior from a 100k mile donor car in good shape with dash in good shape. 2 amps and a sub are in the trunk that will come with it (trunk cannot be opened currently).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I still need to get rid of this. It's garaged in Salem, VA. (I drove it back from Kansas a year ago and parked it). Made the trip with no problem, however, the rear end damage is substantial. It's a parts car now.

$750.

I am unable to part it as it is stored at a family members house and I live in Arkansas.

Quick summary of valuable stuff:
  • 7A engine with about 100k miles on it (swapped about 10 years ago). Belts and seals done about 1 year before accident.
  • S2 steering wheel
  • New winter tires mounted to original 14" BBS
  • 034 injector pack
  • 034 mounts
  • Interior from a 90k car with black leather/power and dash in good condition (swapped same time as motor)
  • 2 car audio amps and subwoofer in trunk (trunk unable to be opened due to damage, so I can't get them out)
  • New battery

Let me know if anyone wants it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts