Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1990 Audi 90 - pretty much replaced everything to get it back on the road...new brake lines, pads and discs all around, new timing belt, new exhaust (manifold back) - Magnaflow cat and resonator...passed e-test with flying colors...new spark plugs, K&N filter, converted to front mount rad (MK4) with skinny fans, B4 hood with quick release latches, dropped on Weitec springs, new ball joints, tie rods and control arm bushings all around + recent alignment, nice power sports seats with quattro pattern...327k...1700$

·
Registered
139 Posts
This thing looks boss! Stittin low or just oversized tires? If it didnt have sooooooooooo many miles i might be *more* interested.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
located in Ottawa, ON...

not sure if the B3 hood would clear the front mount rad...the tires are standard - it's lowered on Weitec springs...

I know the miles are high but the engine runs like a charm...I took it through a few oil flushes, new spark plugs, cleaned with SeaFoam...passed the e-test with flying colors and purs like new...I`ll try to get a quick video of it running....

also - the rad setup works great...had it sitting in traffic in 32 degree heat and no problems...the fans are controlled through the MK4 thermostat, which works a little different than the OEM setup...

·
Registered
139 Posts
NiTeC said:
located in Ottawa, ON...

not sure if the B3 hood would clear the front mount rad...the tires are standard - it's lowered on Weitec springs...

I know the miles are high but the engine runs like a charm...I took it through a few oil flushes, new spark plugs, cleaned with SeaFoam...passed the e-test with flying colors and purs like new...I`ll try to get a quick video of it running....

also - the rad setup works great...had it sitting in traffic in 32 degree heat and no problems...the fans are controlled through the MK4 thermostat, which works a little different than the OEM setup...
YEAH VIDEO!

·
Registered
264 Posts
haha 32 degree heat, threw me off. You use celsius :)

aftermarket radiator then? im sure you could make b3 work if you wanted. but thats personal opinion on my part, car looks great. these motors are bulletproof

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.