Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best offer on everything. Pulled from a 200 20vt 3b with 276k on it and she ran and boosted absolutely fine.

Whats for sale:
turbo
turbo lines
wastegate
manifold
intercooler
intercooler piping
intake manifold
throttle body
downpipe (while you still can im scrapping this soon if no one wants it)
fuel rail with injectors and fpr

would looooove to sell it all as a set to someone for cheap so just throw me a reasonable offer for it all if you want.

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Send the user on here "groff" a PM - I know he needs the IC/plumbing and a turbo drain line.

·
Registered
517 Posts
he and I have talked a bunch of times, he's back and forth on whether he wants to sell stuff or even has it. I need the IC and the turbo oil drain line, if you want to sell, send me your $ via PM, I need ASAP.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
groff said:
he and I have talked a bunch of times, he's back and forth on whether he wants to sell stuff or even has it. I need the IC and the turbo oil drain line, if you want to sell, send me your $ via PM, I need ASAP.
I have an IC for you no drain line.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yodasfro said:
I said I'd buy it all never got a pm back?
Yeah I have a lot of interest in selling things separately out of nowhere so I'm going with that. I was going to hold off but a guy needed a turbo ASAP so I wanted to help him out with that. Drove down a ways to get it today too.

·
Administrator
12,596 Posts
A4V8swap said:
yodasfro said:
I said I'd buy it all never got a pm back?
Yeah I have a lot of interest in selling things separately out of nowhere so I'm going with that. I was going to hold off but a guy needed a turbo ASAP so I wanted to help him out with that. Drove down a ways to get it today too.
Ah I see..........so what's available?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Thanks for that man! I'll be screwing around with it tomorrow. Lemme know if you need a hand wrenchin' on your rigs? That tropic green wagon is the tits!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.