Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I ordered the 034 silicone hose kit for my 200 20vt. the 10 piece kit, 3 piece heater core hose kit, pcv kit, and aux rad kit. I installed it all and have some extra hoses.

Am I retarted :tard: and missing something or what?

I want to believe these are just 10vt hoses that somehow ended up in my box o stuff as it was a large order.

·
Administrator
12,586 Posts
Ok so you ordered the aux. rad hose kit but the 10 piece kit already came with those. The other two are 1. for bottom of the overflow tank to the rad. and 1. for the afterrun pump to the hard pipe off the thermostat housing.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay I figured out the AUX rad hoses. Can someone identify the hoses left to right for me please? I am having a lot of difficulty with this and have no clue where they go.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
I'm sorry I'm of no help. I guess I'm commenting cause I can not believe some1 from 034 hasn't chimed in to shed some light on where the questionable hoses go. Just sell it and pay for that beach side house I guess huh......

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Have you called or emailed 034 to ask? I dont think anyone fro m 034 is monitoring every thread on MG

·
Registered
233 Posts
The three on the right appear to be Coupe Quattro, S2 and RS2 with 3-piece heater hose kit and heater valve installed in heater core hose block return.... The one far left looks like part # 034 121 081. It goes from additional water pump to nipple on steel hose leading to lower heater core inlet. Any of that make sense? That will be $25 in research fee's Mr. Paypal excepted

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ahhh yes thank you for the information. The one on the left would be for that. I emailed 034, but are you fairly confident the other 3 are a heater hose kit for a b3?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Yes, according to my ETKA. Also, look it up on 034's website, 3-piece heater hose kit and heater valve installed in heater core hose block return and compare pictures. Good Luck. PS, I don't even nor have I ever owned or seen a 20v before. Go Figure.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nudebowl said:
Yes, according to my ETKA. Also, look it up on 034's website, 3-piece heater hose kit and heater valve installed in heater core hose block return and compare pictures. Good Luck. PS, I don't even nor have I ever owned or seen a 20v before. Go Figure.
Well look at that lol. I don't know why they sent me that in that case. Mystery solved thank you lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts