Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

located right below the hydraulic pump, the rubber hose that connects from the water manifold to the metal coolant line that runs to the turbo. I can see a slice in mine that is leaking coolant pretty quickly. I was thinking maybe going to the hardware store to find a comparable sized hose but then started thinking it may be a bad idea if this hose is re-enforced inside. Any one know the part number (looked on VAGCAT but couldn't find it) or the i.d. and length if its okay to use something form the hardware store.

Couldn't really get an angle on it for a photo, can barely see the end of it in the middle of the photo connecting to the water manifold...
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.