Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went out to my car today and I found that my driver's side rear door window was smashed in! I look inside and I see a huge rock laying on the floor and my temp tag is the only thing taken. Really? You smashed my back window for a temp tag that expires in 10 days? I picked up this 92 UrS4 last week and now this? UGH!!

Last month, I got a wake up call from my brother-in-law telling me one of my cars was stolen from his driveway as I was using his truck because I was moving. 5 days after my car was stolen I was driving my 88 90Q from albuquerque to denver and the engine overheated and seized up.

I don't get it though, there's other cars out there... why not just take one of their license plates? At least the license doesn't have the year make and model of the vehicle printed on it and doesn't have a date that expires in 10 days! Stupid criminals!!

·
Registered
686 Posts
I feel your pain. I had the rear window of my burban shot out by idiots.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And I called around local glas shops, national one (safe light), and an audi dealer... no one has this. So now I'm looking for a local (preferred) rear driver's side window if anyone is parting... UGH!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Craigslist boulder a guy parting out urs4s search autoparts and Audi

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
any c4 100/a6 s4/s6 92-97 (98wagon) will fit the bill

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Hey man, I have a window for you.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Also the 90 turns over, but has about 15-30 psi compression in all cylinders...

·
Registered
264 Posts
-30psi eeeek. thats low.
sorry to hear about your bad luck streak. hope it gets better.

someone stole my front plate off my car. FRONT PLATE. the one w no sticker. not as stupid as stealing a temp tag, but nonetheless pretty dumb lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.