Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Short of emailing Audi and getting blown off and no progress (made unless you know someone probably). How does one get production numbers of a model broken down by at least color? Preferably broken down more (sedan/avant, transmission, etc)? Specifically the B5 chassis. Specifically tropic green. :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
I emailed Audi of America.

They usually tell everyone the car is one of one, but they give a nice breakdown.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I emailed them too but it asked for me if I was interested in a vehicle (required question). I clicked S4 and got an email from a local dealer trying to get me to buy an S4. Sooooooo I dunno if my email went through to who it was suppose to or not.

But thank you.

Also trying to see how many 98 avants were offered with terra cotta "baseball glove" interior.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump can anyone help with this? Or know someone who can get this information? I can provide my VIN if required. Really want to know how many cars were produced in Tropic Green and how many were wagons.

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
A4V8swap said:
Also trying to see how many 98 avants were offered with terra cotta "baseball glove" interior.
Baseball glove is not the terra cotta interior. the "baseball glove" was an option on the TTs, it was a stitching pattern:

later style:

·
Registered
281 Posts
I know this is a few months late, but I've been wondering the same thing. I've seen so many different numbers thrown around for the '91 20vt's that they don't really mean anything.

With a little research, I found a neat little alternative to emailing them called Audi Chat, where you'll talk immediately to someone (24/7 at that!) and you can basically ask them anything. You can find it in their contact section on the website, or click here.

So, I tried my hand at it a two days ago, not knowing whether they could help me out or not. They were really friendly and said they just needed the car's VIN and my contact information (email, phone). Samantha opened a case and said someone would get back to me by Monday with the results.

Well, today I got a call from a nice man at Audi in Michigan and he told me everything from the broad to the specific.
For anyone interested, Audi officially sold 348 of the '91 200 20vtq in the US (Not NA, mind you), 31 of which were silver, and 11 silver with platinum interior. This is for the sedans only, though.

So that's that! I'd like to see some other numbers too, if you're at it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts