Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but this is my first personal encounter with the matter.

This is me parked at the smith's in SLC at nine at night. I didn't need anything from the upstairs department, i just parked on the upper deck way behind the building because no one even bother's to park up there even during the day. but anyways, when i parked there wasn't a single car in the lot. when i come out, this was the only other car parked.

seriously

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Figures, they liked your car i guess...

this reminds me how we (slc crew) need to have a good old school audi get together, or we should all go drop in on one of the meets with all the new audis...

·
Registered
435 Posts
I do the same thing with the Mini Cooper...I'll park next to another cooper on purpose, but they never seem to notice. The problem seems to be most coopers around here are driven very slowly by mostly middle aged folk with no senses of humor.

·
Registered
289 Posts
jackason22 said:
I do the same thing with the Mini Cooper...I'll park next to another cooper on purpose, but they never seem to notice. The problem seems to be most coopers around here are driven very slowly by mostly middle aged folk with no senses of humor.
glad Im not the only one...

But if its empty I will give at least one extra space width lol

·
Registered
346 Posts
eurofinder said:
But if its empty I will give at least one extra space width lol
thats what I usually do

worked at a local office once that had an employee with a b5 s4, and a d2 s8, both immaculate. Usually parked by him, and every time i parked by him, he would move it during lunch, and to test it, i did this for weeks straight, anytime someone parked by him, he would move it

·
Registered
264 Posts
Haha, I like when this happens. I parked waaaaay out of the way one time a t target and had a nice little a4 park next to me on purpose. woot for audi drivers. I also park nice to any nice german car i can spot lol

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Golden91CQ said:
When I can, I park my car diagonally across 2-3 spots. Just so people know I'm a legit dude and not to mess with my ride 8)
Maybe.. A bit like this, only at an angle? :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
dwalmop said:
This dick bag parked at such an angle that his/her front bumper was maybe 8" from touching mine.

Sorry to say that you weren't parked completely straight either which probably was not
helping. By the looks of it, your bumper is also protruding into the space across from you.

If that was me, I would have parked where he was parked.
Only one possibility of someone parking next to me.
The way it looks now, there is a space on your right, one in front of you
and the space where dick bag is parked. To many chances to being hit.

just my 0.05

Louis.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Back in the day audi drivers were a rare breed. Very often would get a nod or wave. Now everybody drives one or wants one.
I had a douche park beside me a couple months ago,she musta been in a serious fucking rush as she even left fufu in her shitcan with the windows up :( :( :x :x Poor fufu roasting in it and she parked so close i had to flatten myself to squeeze through my drivers door :x :x :x Then i lost my temper... She'll be going to see the paint shop after her shopping :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
150 Posts
littlegreek said:
Back in the day audi drivers were a rare breed. Very often would get a nod or wave. Now everybody drives one or wants one.
I had a douche park beside me a couple months ago,she musta been in a serious fiddle sticking rush as she even left fufu in her shitcan with the windows up :( :( :x :x Poor fufu roasting in it and she parked so close i had to flatten myself to squeeze through my drivers door :x :x :x Then i lost my temper... She'll be going to see the paint shop after her shopping :wink: :wink: :wink:
I wave to other Audi drivers but only if its old school (b2, b3, c4 s4/s6, type44, etc) or if its a seriously badass newer one. This b5 s4 avant I keep seeing around town... everytime he see's me hammers on it. Guy must have some serious build cause his s4 is FAST. I want to know who it is and what's done to it. Black b5 s4 avant, I'm sure someone in the greater Burlington area (know there is a few on here) have seen it before. Maybe know what it is.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.