Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok.... so I don't think my current IC is going to fit :frustrated: . I have no idea what might fit better. Anyone have any ideas. My budget is pretty much gone right now.... so if I could find something in a junkyard that fits I would be very psyched. They say a picture is worth a thousand words... so here gos.

My primary problem is that I cannot find a way to get the rear IC exit to the TB. I do not want to go under the motor as ground clearence is very important to me living in maine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jared

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very slick... but I don't think something like that will work for me.... with FWD the front motor mount is very nescessary. Thanks for the reply...

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
Ok, well how about this?

the snub mount is still very much functional with this setup. There are ways you could make it work with the other setup too.. you'd just have to maybe shorten the snub mount and change the piece that wraps around it.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow..... that looks very nice..... what kind of an IC is that?? Angain... thanks for the help..

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
It's out of an Isuzu NPR Diesel truck. I bought it off ebay for ~$300 (I'm sure you could get them for less at a junkyard, I just don't know of any isuzu truck wreckers!)

·
Super Moderator
7,644 Posts
Try and find a large truck radiator shop, they usually have "junk" like this laying around. I'm going to try and make it out to the place where I got mine soon to have a look around. If I can remember where it is... It was one of those days where each shop that I went to sent me on an adventure through the industrial parks to the next guy before I finally found what I wanted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts