Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm surfing e-bay for bigger injectors for the 4kqt. I'm using injectors from a 1995 VW Golf 2.0 and I'm wondering what they flow? I dont want to get stuck buying injectors that are only slightly bigger than what I have. I'm assuming that they are around 21lb hr.

Thanks,
Aaron

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
Aaron, that's correct, maybe smaller, memory seems to serve that they're around 180-200cc, very small none-the-less. Look to getting something at least 30lb or bigger

·
Administrator
201,871 Posts
I think I've got a set of 30lb/hrs kicking around that I'll let go of cheap, say $30 shipped for 6 of 'em. was using them in the 90tq for a while before I went to the 42's.

Lemme know if you want them. :)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Nate,

Sounds good to me Nate. Paypal ok? E-mail me with the details.

Aaron

·
Administrator
201,871 Posts
Sure PayPal works fine, lemme get them in my hands and ensure they're all in good shape before any money changes hands.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very cool!!!!!!

Aaron

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
Wow...sniff...034efi not only manages engines, it brings brothers together! I'll sleep well tonight :D

·
Registered
8,121 Posts
iduaobrut said:
Hello all,

I'm surfing e-bay for bigger injectors for the 4kqt. I'm using injectors from a 1995 VW Golf 2.0 and I'm wondering what they flow? I dont want to get stuck buying injectors that are only slightly bigger than what I have. I'm assuming that they are around 21lb hr.

Thanks,
Aaron
stock ABA and ABK injectors flow 215cc... :(
they are good for maybe 4 psi?
how much pressure does your fuel pump flow at stock? 3Bar?

·
Registered
8,121 Posts
newt said:
I think I've got a set of 30lb/hrs kicking around that I'll let go of cheap, say $30 shipped for 6 of 'em. was using them in the 90tq for a while before I went to the 42's.

Lemme know if you want them. :)
:eek:
holy potatos batman.....
do you have 36lb/hr injectors knocking around? :D

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
Nate, if its knocking maybe you're running lean, or too much timing advance? :wink:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Nate,

Did you happen to round those injectors up? I guess I'm going to switch to the 034 System II this weekend. A freind of mine is building his engine so he's going to let me use his Harness and ECU. My cousin wants to rally next year so I need to get the car ready.

Aaron

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
Probably should put this under EFI swapmeet but since more than one person was looking for a set...

I've got a set of 6 34#/hour injectors that I bought off ebay until I picked up the 42# units I'm running now (same ones that Nate is using). I paid a bit more than Nate did for his injectors so I have to ask a little more for them.. plus they were used on someone's GMC cyclone project for only about 30k miles before I got them.... meaning only about 40k miles total usage on them.

Not a terribly good picture, but here they are installed on my car:
http://www.mswanson.com/images/?mode=vi ... 40&start=0

I'd like to get $100 shipped for the set of 6. Any takers?

·
Registered
17,178 Posts
hey,do you think i could just drill them flow out to 42 lb,cause then I'd be interested :lol:

·
Administrator
201,871 Posts
iduaobrut said:
Hey Nate,

Did you happen to round those injectors up? I guess I'm going to switch to the 034 System II this weekend. A freind of mine is building his engine so he's going to let me use his Harness and ECU. My cousin wants to rally next year so I need to get the car ready.

Aaron
I'll try to get them to you by the weekend, I'll make a run to the folks house tonight and ship them out in the morning. email/pm me with a shipping address [email protected]
:wink:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You have mail.......oh also before you send them could you sprinkle them with magic fairy dust? I bet that would make them 58# injectors?

I crack me up

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey,

Since we are selling parts on this thread........ I'm selling my old 034 system
that was Javads first system (as I recall). I'll include the entire harness thats ready to go. I'm waiting for Brett Dikeman to start yelling at me for not putting this in the marketplace.

Aaron

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It is a stand alone fuel only system. Pretty much the same format as the new style system.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts