Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just registered, and are interested in want you guys are up too.

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
Welcome.

I see you are from NH (where I'm originally from). I don't recognize your user name though. Have I met you before?

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Marc I'm Myke I don't think we met unless it was at waterfest or N.E.D. I've been to your site in the past and wondered why I've never seen your car. Nice to meet you. Are you going to XX's audi dyno day?
I'm probably going to travel down to conn. for that.

·
Registered
8,121 Posts
welcome Myke...
i am a religious user on the site.On 24/7...
i have noticed that the number of registered users is growing.I am not the performance king like Javad and Nate and those guys but i sure do know how to make your Audi look good.
Bucket seats,Gauge pods...kits...painted engine etc

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
Toxcheap said:
Hi Marc I'm Myke Hebert I don't think we met unless it was at waterfest or N.E.D. I've been to your site in the past and wondered why I've never seen your car. Nice to meet you. Are you going to XX's audi dyno day?
I'm probably going to travel down to conn. for that.
Hi Myke, don't think I have met you. I tried to make it to waterfest but the ball joint popped out on the way down, not good :(

Haven't even heard of a dyno day in my area, who's "XX"?

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
amazing that a 4wd dyno is that close to me and I had no idea. I think you just cost me a bunch of money over the next year when I have the 20v in ;)

I'll probably go to the dyno day but won't bring my tq. Dynoing a car with no motor is kind of anti-climatic :D

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
Hey Myke, welcome home, we're just a bunch of Audi HP freaks, we don't like to hear about what kind of music people listen to in their new A4's (especially if its Britney Spears).

[This is an inside joke/reference to an actual AW post] :frustrated:

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you it's good to be home! LOL
This is a great forum I really like how it's set up
I'm getting a little bored with "hi I'm a noob and need some help with my sig...."

·
Registered
11 Posts
Obviously my name is Andrew, and I am probably the youngest one here, 17 soo I hope thats not a problem !!!! :eek:.. hehe . My father has an auto repair shop and room to store my cars .. I'm always playing with them, always around them, fixing them and what not .. people think I am nuts but oh well most likely true! Haha!! And do not ask how I got soo into these ol' Audis because I still dont know the answer. :frustrated:
I already heard of/met some of you in this forum. Marc I believe you are also in AW, you know some of us were up in Hartford a few weeks ago (Including Myke and Me) for a nice 'oldschool' Audi GTG up on the hill (forgot the name of that park). It was lots of fun though, a couple UrQs showed up, couple 4ks and type44s- Mykes car was a beast!! They are planning another one for February, it would rock if more people came!

Javad I just saw the video of your car, very cool! sounds reallly nice! Cheers to you and whoever helped/is helping with this forum! It surely is a good one!! :D

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I am also 17... and getting into turbo I5s with my MC1 Coupe Gt, going to be able to boost soon with a used supplemental ecu thats headed my way. Good to know i am not the only 17 year old. Saw Nates car at an Auto X after reading about it online, and also got to check it out at a VT GTG where I also met Aaron... small world. My car still wouldn't be running without Nates help..... I am sure my swap was just the beginning... when i get some cash i would like to make more room on the passenger side of the bay :D

·
Registered
17,178 Posts
17!! you younguns. I'm a old at 21 :wink:

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
Somewhere in-between age wise I guess. 23.

Didn't know there was a gathering in CT this weekend. bummer I missed it! A little cold to be mulling around looking at cars though. I think I'm going to swing by the XX tuning day and check that out.

·
Registered
11 Posts
a4kquattro said:
Somewhere in-between age wise I guess. 23.

Didn't know there was a gathering in CT this weekend. bummer I missed it! A little cold to be mulling around looking at cars though. I think I'm going to swing by the XX tuning day and check that out.
Ahh Sorry, I got mixed up, the meet a few weeks ago was in New Haven! :bashtard:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts