Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
wow, check the exhaust opening on that bad boy. Not you father's k24 me thinks!

I doubt 20psi would be much trouble for a turbo like that.

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
I've seen the kkk volvo turbos, none of the ones I've seen have 4" down pipes..

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
Looks like a nice little turbo, I don't know about making your life that much easier tho, both the inlet and outlet flanges are non-standard, but other than that the internal wastegate is nice, but you can get any old T3 with internal wastegate that is likely just as much turbo as this one, honestly I don't think its worth it, I'd go T3 over this unit.

·
Registered
11,662 Posts
The turbine exit is normal sized. The turbine housing is that size due to the internal WG. Also, the K24 used on the GT2 isn't that large (that "Exit" is deceiving, pretty sure the pipe necks down right after).. Flow through the turbo sure doesn't look like its going to be anything special. I doubt it is much larger than a K14/16 that Porsche also uses. I agree with Javad, pass on this one.

·
Registered
8,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JShadzi said:
Looks like a nice little turbo, I don't know about making your life that much easier tho, both the inlet and outlet flanges are non-standard, but other than that the internal wastegate is nice, but you can get any old T3 with internal wastegate that is likely just as much turbo as this one, honestly I don't think its worth it, I'd go T3 over this unit.
well the problem that i am facing now Javad is that i want my WG facing upwards and i was looking at pictures of your engine bay and possibly where would i stuff my WG and my downpipe so that it doesnt affect any of the wires as well as burn up etc etc

ABout the Turbo...i think its really cool.250bhp out of that baby?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts